15. First kiss

„We have to talk Demi." She said and went away from the club. See what you've done Demi? Are u happy now? She will hate you for that now. I'm such a big idiot. I went out from the club to find Cara and say sorry to her.

„Cara I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking on. I'm so stupid."

„Hold on Demi." Cara said and started laughing.

„Why are you laughing?"

„Doesn't metter. Listen to me Demi. You don't have to be sorry okay?" It's all good I don't mind what you wanted to do."

„You don't"

„No. I know what did you want to talk about and I wanted to talk about it too. What happened with the fans helped me to realize something. Maybe I'm crazy but it is true." She stopped talking for a while.

„And what is it?"

„I like you Demi. I really do. When we first met I knew that we will be good friends but now I don't think that is what I want." My heart stopped beating. I was so nervous about what she wanna say.

„What do you mean?" She looked at me and came closer to me. There was no space between us. I could feel her hot breath on my lips. Then She connected our lips together.

A million butterflies were in my stomach. I started kiss her back in second. It was perfect. Our lips were moving slowly but perfectly. We pulled away cause we were out of breathing.

Cara's POV:

I couldn't control myself so I kissed her. I thought she will pull away but she didn't. She started kissing me back and it was the best felling in my life. I've never felt this when I kissed someone.

„You don't have idea how many times I wanted to do this." I said when we pulled away and I smiled at her.

„Yeah me too. Thank you Cara."

„For what?"

„For helping me with Wilmer and make me happy again."

„You don't have to thank me babe." She smiled When I called her babe.

„Wanna come back and dance?" She nodded so we came back and we enjoyed this party.

„Hey Cara. Oh hi Demi. Can I talk to you?" Kendall asked me.

„I'll be back in minute." I said to Demi and winked at her. She just smiled and nodded.

„What's up?" I asked.

„So how was your talking with Demi? Did you tell her?"

„Yes. We were talking about that."

„And?"

„And what?"

„C'mon Cara. Tell me what was after that?" She was like little baby. I laughed.

„Don't laught. Speak." She continued.

„Okay but you have to promise me that you won't say to anyone."

„I promise."

„We kissed." I said simply.

„NO WAY!"

„Yeah."

„And are you dating or not?"

„I don't. I'm not sure about that right now."

„But you like her. Do you?"

„Yes. I fell for her so fast."

We smiled each other and I came back to Demi.

„I'm sorry it was longer that I expected."

„That's okay." She said and kissed my cheek.

„I think I'm done with this party. Do you want to drive home?" I asked her.

„Okay. That would be great."

I stopped the car in front of her hotel.

„Thank you so much Cara."

„You're welcome."

„So." I said.

„So?"

„See you soon?"

„Yeah. Soon. I call you tommorow okay?" She said and smiled. I just nodded and looked into her eyes.

I put my lips on hers and I started moving slowly. I felt so many butterflies in my stomach.

„Can we hold this as secret?" I asked and she looked a little hurt. Oh I mess this up.

„Yeah." She said and walk out of my car. Grat job Cara.

„Demi?" I shouted on her and she turned around.

„Yes?"

„Goodnight babe."

„Goodninght." She responded me and went into hotel.

Hello! Second part for today is here :) I hope you like this :) Vote, comment and share this story if you like it ;)