17. Secret

„I don't know what you've done with me but I'm so happy with you. I've never felt what I feel with you. And I know that we know each other for short time but I want to be with you. I don't care if we have to hide. I-I love you Demi."

I couldn't believe that she said that.

„Yo-You what?" I said with suprise in my voice.

„I know it's so soon to say that but it's true. Everytime I'm with you I feel comlete. And I get if you don't feel the sa-„

I stopped her talking when I put our lips together again.

„I feel it same." I said when I pulled away.

„You. You do?"

„Yes." We smiled and kissed again.

„Now I can tell you why are we here. Will you be my secret girlfriend?" She asked.

„Oh my god. Cara. Yes." I said with big smile on my face. I was so happy.

The rest of day we spent together on this amazing place. Today can't be better. We were talking about everything and ejoying our company. I'm so happy with her.

I was really tired so Cara told me that she will drive me to hotel.

„Thank you for today. It was best day in my life."

„You're welcome. Mine too." We were just sitting in her car and listening to some song.

„Did you think about how long you're going to stay here?" Cara aske dme when she held my hand.

„Not really. But I don't want to go back. I'm not ready to see Wilmer again."

„I understand. But I have to go to Miami for two days and you can come with me if you want."

„I don't want to bother you."

„You won't. I'd be really happy if you'll come."

„Okay I'll think about it."

„Okay. So have a nice sleep. Goodnight babe." She said and kissed me.

„You too. Goodnight love."

„I like that." She said and connected our lips. I walked out of her car and waved at her. She did the same and then she drove away.

„Demi, hey. Where have you been all day?" Max aske dme when I walked into hotel.

„I was on trip."

„With who?" He's like my dad on tours.

„C'mon Max. Just with Cara. Okay?"

„With Cara? Again? Do you know someone else here?"

„Don't be jelouse Max." I laughed.

„Really Demi. Be carefull. Do you know what media says about her?"

„No I don't. Tell me about that." I sat on chair in front of him and laughed.

„She's such a womenizer Demi. I don't know what is between you and her but I love you Demi and I don't want to someone hurt you."

„You mean like Wilmer?" He didn't say anything for a while.

„Yes. Like Wilmer."

„Don't worry Max. And She's not womenizer. I know her and we're really close friends" Yeah I couldn't tell him that we're dating.

„Do what you think. Demi." He said and left the room. I walked int omy room and laid on bed. In some minutes I fell asleep.

Hello everybody. Second part is here. I hope you like this part and also this story. Please let me know if you like this and if you want me to continue in this story. Thank you  :)