22. Break up?

„Cara." I heard familliar voice behind me. I slowly turned around and I forgot how to beath.

„Demi"

„I leave you alone." Kendall told to us and then she left.

„I won't leave you because of what happened on aiport. Cara I-I love you and I can't believe that you think this."

„I'm sorry I just. I love you too. Let's forget it okay?"

„Cara I need to know if you're 100% sure about us. If not there's no reason to continue in this." I couldn't believe that she really said this. I was totally frozen. I felt tears falling from my eyes. When I still didn't say anything she walked away.

„Demi stop!" I finally spoke. She didn't so I walked for her.

„Cara where's Demi? What happened?" Kendall asked me.

„Not now Kendall. I have to find her."

„But show is starting in 5 minutes."

„I really don't care about it right now." I said and I walked away.

„Cara What do you think you're doing? Show is starting!" Alice told me.

„But I have to-"

„You don't have to. Go on your place now!"

Demi's POV:

„Cara I need to know if you're 100% sure about us. If not there's no reason to continue in this." She didn't say a word. I wanted to go back home and think but then someone stopped me.

„Hi Demi what are you doing here?" It was Ellen Degeneres.

„Ellen! Oh my god hi." I said and then we hugged.

„I'm here with Cara."

„Cara Delevingne? I heard that you're dating or something like this. Is it true?" God no. I thouht.

„No. We're not." Now I really wasn't sure if we're dating after what I told to her.

Show was already starting so we sat next to each other. We were sitting in third row. When I saw her I couldn't stop looking at her. She's so beautiful. And what did you do Demi? You totally ruined that. What if she won't to be with me no more?

Then I reliazed she's looking at me too. I wanted to smile at her but she looked away.

„So Demi. I was thinking and I want to ask if you want to be in my show tommorow?" Ellen asked.

„Yeah. Why not. I love be at your show."

„Great."

All the time I was looking only on Cara. She looks so confident when she's walking.

Suddenly my phone started to vibrated. I looked what's happening. It was Wilmer. I didn't want to pick it up. When he called to me for fifth time I decided to pick it up. I walked out and then I accepted the call.

„Demi thanks for accepting my call."

„Yeah I didn't want to but you called for five times. What do you want Wilmer. I can't talk much right now."

„I want to say sorry and explain what happened when you left."

„It's kind of late don't you think?"

„I know but I wanted to found out what I want from life and now I know that only what I want is you. I love you Demi."

„Demi are you there?" He said when I didn's speak for some time.

„Yeah I just don't know what to say."

„C'mon Demi. Both of us know that we're perfect for each other."

„Sorry Wilmer." I said and hung up.

Hello everybody! :) Next part is here. I hope you like this part and this story. I'll be really happy if you comment how do you like it. If you want you can vote or share too  ;)