"We are destroying this place, brick by brick. We are going to make Apollyon pay for what he did to Freya and try to tear us apart. Now he will know what hell means." I said my goal clear to me.

Haylien jaw was set in determination.

"Let's show them who is the boss." He said grinning at me thankfully not lecturing me about the whole being not impulsive thing.

***

If I was destructive in heaven as Demon Xander, I was an unstoppable tornado in hell as angry Xander. Hurting Freya is a big no, and Apollyon went as far as hurting her soul. I barged in the room of black magic and it was worth seeing the look of everyone present there.

Lizea actually blanched. Haylien on the other hard looked torn between being a brother and being a King. He is not allowed to take such rash decisions. But one thing I did realise, I had bad luck when it came to fathers my real one is a douche and my angel one dislikes me.

I don't know how many demons I killed, but as I passed by the halls, there was no stopping me. Even the lower level Princes try to stop me but it was invain, I am invincible when I am angry.

"Father, any last wishes?" I asked Apollyon pretty sure looking dangerous because he cringed.

"Haylien please take these filthy minions away from me. I have to deal with this piece of shit." I said my colourful vocabulary developed being an ex demon and all.

"You can't destroy Hell, Alexander, it is against the law of nature." Apollyon asked in a desperate pleading tone.

"Try me." I growled my words at him.

"Kill me, but you can't diminish every single demon, someone will take my place and then for destroying hell he will come for revenge. This will become an endless cycle of revenge you can't ever protect your girl from." He said spitting blood on the floor.

"And a dog like you care about her?" I yelled at him and he trembled much to my satisfaction.

"I care about the law of nature Alexander, stop this and let it go. We can all get back to normal." He begged.

"Normal! Normal, you said? After you tried to kill her, I told you not to touch her. She is my everything. And first thing you do is hurt her, what did you expect? I will be nice little angel and forgive or I become a demon and hate her." My voice was filled with poisonous anger I felt towards him.

"I know you can't forget or hate her now. Just let this go. Even Freya will not want you to become a rebel to your own people, to God if you do this." He muttered life seeping out of him.

I let him go and he stumbled on the ground.

I can't forgive him but there was an undeniable truth in his words. I will be punished by God, something even I can't avoid and this will break Freya.

"What were Lizea and Martin doing here?" I threatened him.

"They have a plan but I don't know about it. Demusa let them in. Do you think I will let two angels walk in just like that. I have a reputation." He explained, scared, very scared of me.

He was not lying I knew from the look in his eyes. He was a dying old demon in desperate need of heir. And unfortunately it was me. Freya had to fall in love with the only angel that was half demon, she was as unfortunate as me.

"Demusa? My maid?" I asked incredulously.

He nodded. What was she doing with Lizea and Martin. What a low life like her could even do?

I yelled out in anger and frustration, causing tremors in the already destructed palace.

"Alexander, just think about Freya." Haylien said standing behind us.

I sighed, trying to calm the fire raging through me, the temptation to eradicate each and everything..

I can also feel the pain doubled now as the memory of her limp in my arm etches in my mind. Too much blood on her and I can't manage to shake it off me.

"Alexander." Haylien said in a stiff tone.

"I am trying to control the anger brother." I said and as soon as I said brother my heart shattered to other million pieces as I remembered Alicia, the sister I hurt.

Now I would rather die in Captinus ring than kill or even hurt Alicia. And then Freya's face flashes in my mind. How she threatened me with her not talking thing, how she came right in between the war to stop me from killing my sister. How she stepped in the freaking ring not caring for her life?

I can't create hell for her, she has already gone through so much, I can't disturb the balance of nature and be reprimanded the only power I feared, God.

My anger faded into dull ache in my core of my heart that was throbbing with anger and pain.

And then I felt this strange relief that pulsed through me, my knees felt an unfamiliar sensation of buckling and I fall on my knees like I had no energy left. I inhale sharply.

"Alexander." I feel my brother's hand on my shoulder, his voice filled with concern.

"Hmm." I answer breathing heavily.

It was really hard for me to control my anger, I have always vented it out or Freya had been there to be my anchor. But now as every thought floods through my senses, I can feel the anger draining away.

"Are you alright?" Haylien asked as Apollyon still lay their watching us intently.

"Let's leave Haylien." I state shortly.

"You are .umm....not, like Killing him or something like that?" He asked obviously still worried.

I chuckle darkly.

"Apparently I am still half angel and I have fear of God." I answered reasonably.

"You mean you don't want to lose Freya again?" He said shaking his head at me with a grin.

I shrugged not denying his right on guess.

"I am glad you came to this decision, it might not have been easy. Now let's go before love of your life manipulates our sister into coming here somehow. Trust me she can do that, I have been fooled twice now." He said happiness evident on his face on my decision.

"They will not accept you after you killed your own Alexander." Apollyon said as I was about to leave.

This guy was pushing his luck now.

"Only acceptance I want is from my siblings and Freya." I answered glaring at him.

He sighed, causing him to whimper in pain.

"I will not bother you now, son. I have learned my lesson and I can't kill you. But beware The Elites. They might not be happy and accepting of your rebellion. They will try something. I will look out for Demusa." He said.

"I don't need speeches from you, consider yourself lucky that you are alive after what you did to her." I snap at him.

And before he could exasperate me further, me and Haylien vanished from there.

I still had to deal with angels now before Ireunite with Freya as angel 

YAAYYYY! Angel Alexander is back :)

Let me know how I did with the chapter..too many emotions to explain, hope I manage to write few of them atleast.

Get ready for the roller coaster I story is getting closer to end :D

Love you all, so don't forget to vote lovelies!

Enjoy!