I Was Sleeping Good Until I Felt Someone Shake Me. I Woke Up To See Rashaud Shirtless And Sweaty. He Looked So Sexy Like Oh My Gosh.

Rashaud~ Shay Get Up.

Lashay~*sounding cranky* Nooo!

Rashaud~ Aye Get Up Or Imma Make You.

Lashay~*pulls the covers over head*

Rashaud~ Alright Then.

Rashaud's P.O.V

I Picked Lashay Up And Carried Her To The Bathroom. I Made A Bath And She Tried To Runaway But I Caught Her, Took All Her Clothes Off Qnd Dropped Her In. I Can't Even Lie This Girl Had A Nice As Body. Coca-Cola Shape With A Nice Booty. Long Brown Curly Hair. I Was Glad I Am Single. I Striped And Got In.

Lashay~ I Hate You!

Rashaud~ Oh You Do.

Lashay~ Yes. You Got My Hair Wet.

Rashaud~ And What Are You Gonna Do Bout It?

Lashay~*splashes water in his face*

Rashaud~ Really?

Lashay~Yup.

I Turn Over Her And Now Im In Between Her Legs. He Started At Me With Pure Lust In Her Eyes. I Knew She Wanted Me Badly. I Knew She Was Ready For Me. I Know She 16 And I'm 21, But If She Old Enough To Sell Drigs, She Old Enough To Fuck A Real Nigga.

I Started To Kiss And Suck On Her Neck. She Moan Sweetly And Started To Feel And Grab Up On My Back. I Then Moved And Started To Kiss Her On Her Lips Then She Spoke Through The Kiss And Said Something That Maybe Me Hard As'f.

Lashay~ Rashaud Please I Need You.

Rashaud~ You Sure You Ready Ma?

Lashay~ Rashaud Baby Please I Need You Now.

With That I Entered. But Slowly. Automatically I Knew She Was A Virgin.

Rashaud~ Oh My God Lashay. I Don't Want To Take You Virginity.

Lashay~ No Rashaud I Want You To. Please I Need You.

Rashaud~ You Sure You Want It To Be Me.

Lashay~ I Don't Want It To Be Anyone But You.

Rashaud~ Ok Lashay.

I Reentered Her. She Was Tight. Like Really Tight. It Felt So Good. I Put Somemore Of Myself In Her And Stop Because She Started Squeezing To Get Used To Me. I Mean I Was 11 in. So I Understood. She Moan And I Saw Her Shead A Tear.

Rashaud~ You Ok

Lashay~ Y-es. More.

Rashaud~ Ok.

I Went Deeper And She Clawed At My Back. I Went At A Steady Pace Then Speed Up When She Eased A Little Of My Dick.

We Went For A Good 40 Minutes. I Made Her Cum 5 Times. I Ain't Know I Ain't Have A Condom Until I Busted A Nut In Her And She Jumped.

Lashay~ Shit That's Hot.

Rashaud~ Awe Shit.

Lashay~ Did You Cum In Me?

Rashaud~ Shit Shit Shit. I Can't Believe This.

Lashay~ Well Why Didn't You Have A Condom On?

Rashaud~ Because All This Shit Happened So Quickly.

Lashay~ Oh My God*gets out the bath and wraps a towel around herself*

Rashaud~Look Just Go Lay Down In The Bed.

Lashay~ I Rather Lay With The Dogs.

Rashaud~ Lashay Go Lay Down In The Bed Now.

Lashay's P.O.V

I Went Into The Room And Sat Down On The Edge Of The Bed. Rashaud Was Pissed But It Was His Fault. Just Because He Came In Me Doesn't Mean I'm Gonna Have His Baby. Not That He Should Be Complaining.

He Was Is The Bathroom For 25 Minutes. I Was Still Wearing A Towel. He Finally Came Out With Sweat Pants And A Wife Beater On. He Came Out And Started Pacing And Looking At Me. I Couldn't Read His Expression. He Stopped Pacing And Walked Up To Me And Looked Me In The Eye. Then He Kissed Me. But Passionately. It Was Amazing.

Rashaud~ I'm Sorry For Yelling At You And Forcing You To Come In Here. I Needed To Think. Do You Forgive Me?

Lashay~ Why Should I?

Rashaud~*smirks* Cause I Gave You That Good D.

Lashay~ HahahahaHa I Guess.

Rashaud~ I Still Can't Believe You Gave Me Your Virginity.

Lashay~ I'm Glad I Did.

Rashaud~ Let's Go To Sleep.

Lashay~ Ok.

Me And Him Moved To The Top Of The Bed And He Wrapped His Arm Around Me With. I Don't Know Where We Stand. Am I His Fuck Buddy Or Something More. I Don't Know But For Right Now I'm Just Going To Enjoy His Presence.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rashaud>>>>>>>>>>>>>