"More like nervous. I feel like it's gonna be very awkward and not only because of my hip, but because I have no fucking clue of what we are." I say finally leaving all papers in an neat pile and I close the piano, getting up from the bench and pushing it towards the instrument.

"Does he know?" Her eyes pass from her phone to my hip and I nod.

"He knows what it is and what has to do with it, but I haven't told him about the side effects I can possibly get in this trip. The last thing I want to do is have tear attack because of the pills or something."

"He'll understand. By the way, how was it today with Mr. Andersson? At least you didn't have him on Monday, have things gotten a bit cooler?" I bite my lip and lightly rub my eyelid in frustration.

"I rejected my hot teacher and you expect it to be cool in three days when two of them I haven't even seen him?" I ask back and she shrugs her shoulders, making me laugh softly, "Today I kinda ignored the whole thing and he didn't really seemed to show much interest back. At least I'm not going to class tomorrow or for the next week or so."

"Lucky my friend, now we should celebrate with some music." She grins and I smirk back.

I watch as her eyes move back to her phone, going to her music and picking out one of our favorite album by All Time Low, Don't Panic. I smile as the music comes out from her device and she sprints to the counter where we keep the big speakers and connects her phone to them, music blasting loudly as she starts moving around.

"I still need to get stuff ready!" I say loudly above the music.

"Don't worry about that."

***

lukey: are you packing?

lukey: you should be

me: kinda just got it started

lukey: dope

me: since when do you say dope?

lukey: since forever, your lame and i'm dope

me: at least i can tell the difference between you're and your

me: i need to take my guitar and i dont have the desire to carry it around

lukey: are you excited ?

me: yeah, it's my first time in la after yeaaaaaars so its cwel

lukey: cwel

me: very

me: have you ever read fanfiction about you?

lukey: kinda, i've never actually finished any of them

me: do you ever get like horny when you read the smut part?

lukey: it's weird kinda, because they try to descrive how sex with me would be and it feels weird

me: i used to write a lot of one direction fanfictions and larry smut so i don't realy blame them

me: they like to imagine their life's next to you

lukey: have you gotten over your fame fear?