Thirty Six: School dance

Comincia dall'inizio

"HIIII" I said as he laughed, "Hey." He said and let go of me,

"Okay let's go to class." I said as we saw kyle in there.

"Sup dude." Kyle said as I waved.

I sat between them in my seat, kennys seat was on my right, and Kyle's was on my left.

"Dude this class is the worst." Kenny rolled his eyes, "Nah because you guys are here." I smiled as he laughed.

"Okay class take your seats. We're having a mini test today. Don't worry it's only a page." Our teacher said as we groaned and rolled our eyes.

She placed a piece of paper on everyone's desk and dimmed the lights. The teacher was usually really nice, we just hated the subject.

She actually almost always gave us candy and dimmed the lights since we were always tired in this class.

I circled my answers on the question and wrote my name down. I slid the test to the top of my desk and turned it on its front so kenny  couldn't read it. That Sneaky little bastard.

About ten minuets passed and the teacher started to give instructions.
"Okay hand them up. Then grab your notebooks and start taking notes on the board." She told us, as I walked to the front of the class I placed my test on her desk and walked back to my seat.

"Did you finish?" Kenny asked as I nodded. "Shit. I only got three answers down." Kenny whispered to me as I laughed.

"Dude it was only ten questions." I said laughing as he shrugged and handed the paper to his teacher.

"This is incomplete, go finish it kenny." She said, already used to his behavior.

"Aw man come onnn. I don't wanna finish it, it's hard." Kenny moaned as she rolled her eyes.

"You wouldn't think it's hard if you payed attention in class," she shrugged and slid the paper back to him.

"But paying attention is hard too." Kenny said as she sighed. "Just go finish it kenny," she told him as he sighed and brought it back to his desk and groaned loudly.

"Kenny.. The answer to number four is c." I whispered to him.

He smiled and circled his answer.
Kyle rolled his eyes, "dude don't tell him!" Kyle whispered to me as I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Oh well." I shrugged with a smile as i ended up just grabbing his test and did it for him. That's how it works in this class with kenny.

"Here. If you get any wrong, that's not my problem." I reminded him as he smirked at me and went up to the teacher.

"Miss Yale, I finished," he taunted as she rolled her eyes, "Yup." She said boredly and grabbed his test from him.

He walked back to his seat and stuck his tongue out at kyle.

"Yeeee ima pass!" He whisper yelled to us as we laughed and rolled our eyes.

____

Class ended and we all went to meet up at the lunch room.
Stan was sitting with wendy on his lap, as we rolled our eyes and went to a different table.
He was sitting with the other guys anyways.

"Okay so I heard that the dance is back, im excited about it. Cartman and I are going," I said as Cartman walked up to our table placing his salad on the table and sitting down.

"Sup guys." He said eating.

"Hey, I was just telling them about how we're going to the dance. You guys should go!" I said as they nodded, "Okay, but I need a date." Kyle said.

"Dude just take Bebe." Kenny said as he shrugged.
"Okay." He said.

"And what about you?" Kyle asked kenny as he shrugged.

"I'll find someone." He said as he took a drink from his soda, wendy and stan came up to us.
"Guys, why aren't you sitting with us?" Stan asked as we all awkwardly looked at each other silently.

" 'Cause you were with wendy. And the table was full.." Kenny mumbled and put his hood up as we all just kinda looked to the ground and stay quiet.

"Aw kenny. You could have just asked us to move and we totally would have sat with you guys." Wendy said to him as he looked away shrugging.

"Anyways, we were just talking about the dance." Kyle said, as stan smiled, "obviously stan is taking me," wendy smiled, grabbing onto stans arm.

"Yeah." Stan said as I looked at cartman who was giving a dirty stare to wendy.

"Yeah im taking (y/n)." Cartman said confidently and smirked.

"Duh. We're gonna be the best couple there." I smirked back at him as wendy rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. Anyways. So im gonna go head to class early. Bye stan, bye, kyle, kenny and Cartman." She said with a stupid fake plastered smile on her face, purposely leaving out my name to piss me off.

I rolled my eyes and sighed heavily with a smile, and let the sarcasm roll off my tongue.
"It's great to be back."

______________________________________

Sorry it took so damn long to finish this lousy chapter. ;^; don't hate me !