(3) Where Gee and Frankie were going to 'hang out' but it started to storm

Start from the beginning

My ass really did hurt...

I scrubbed shampoo in my hair before cursing. I rinsed that shit out before I could even properly clean it. I shut the water off.

"FUCK ITS COLD." I yelled, snatching the towel. I wrapped it around myself before wandering to my room. I found sweats and the extremely over sized red shirt I used for bleaching my hair. I slipped them both on before walking back into the bathroom.

I stood in front of the mirror that the steam was finally disappearing from.

Before I could think about my reflection, I snatched the hair dye from under the counter. The black dye was poured into one of the many mixing bowls I own, the paint like brush beside it.

The left over red dye looked more enticing though.....

No Gerard.

After setting, I took some and leaned close to the mirror, applying it to my brown roots. It was a pain in the back a bit but I managed that well..... I think.

While it set, I drank maybe a cup of coffee and smoked a cigarette. It was just random things because normally if I try and draw with this shit in my hair, it drips and I have to start over. {A/N: worst thing ever}

About maybe another few minutes of walking before I couldn't fucking stand it. My feet carried me to the bathroom, violently turning the water on.

Basically, I almost broke the handle.

After stripping, I used that conditioner that helped with the setting and shit. It fucking smelt terrible though. The dye was washed down the drain, the sound of the water being moved and running down my body made my skin itch.

I shut off the water and dressed before wandering the apartment for something to do.

---------
Three cups of coffee and two cigarettes until I died.

I pulled on my hair newly dyed hair in absolute frustration. I was sketching that fucking bastard because that's what was on my mind. I couldn't focus on the other pieces of art. I couldn't get the nose just right. I sketched his eyes, his lips, his scorpion, his hair and how it hung in his face sometimes. That fucking lip ring. That damn lip ring that wanted to make me just figure out how he could make something like a little piece of metal so attractive.

I was trying to get it perfect. My cheap ass colored pencils were scattered on the desk, my frustration growing when they moved each time I brushed them. I spent money on high end paper so I have cheap colored pencils.  I didn't want to use my fucking colored pencils. I was trying to capture the shadows and the shades with shading pencils.

My phone suddenly went off in my scaring me before and sighing in annoyance before answering the phone, not looking at the caller ID.

"Gee!" A voice sounded through the other line.

"Hey Mikes." I said, sitting back and drumming my fingers against my leg trying to not let my irritation leak through the phone.

"What do you want for your birthday?" He asked, the excitement oozing from the other line.

"I mean... You don't-"

"Don't give me that bullshit! You say that every year! Your birthday is two weeks away! Please?" He asked. I could almost see his frustration and pushing up his glasses.