Haz place his phone back on top of the nightstand then wrapped his arms around me tightly

"I need to clean myself now Haz!" I squirmed out of his grip "Mind if I join you there?" he asked cheekily "No way!" I said in disbelief then flicks his right ear making him wince while laughing.

"Fuck off!" I groaned trying to push him off "Give me a kiss first then I'll get off." he said while pouting, I rolled my eyes then peck on his lips.

"That's not a kiss!" he complained then crashed his lips against mine gently then kissed my forehead "You may go now." he said while chuckling making me laugh then sit up and walk straight to my walk in closet.

I grab a pair of my black Calvin Klein sports bra and knickers, the white round neck long sleeves loose crop top with Dora the explorer's face printed all over it that I've bought yesterday as a souvenir, black knee ripped skinny jeans, and pair of rainbow ankle socks then placed it on top of the vanity chair and my black Chelsea boots underneath.

I snatched my black bathrobe then turn around and spotted Haz standing against the door while smirking "What?" I asked him with a frown "Nothing." he shrugged then chuckled and walk out of my room.

I walk straight to my bathroom then put my dirty clothes inside the hamper, I take a quick shower and stuffs. After that, I wrapped my body with my robe then walk across my closet then slipped on my clothes and shoes.

I stared at my reflection on the mirror, My top stops below my chest and showing off my whole midriff.

I blow dry my hair, I put on a small amount of tinted moisturizer, clear mascara, brow gel, smudge proof strawberry lip tint, and spray on my usual perfume. I tied my hair up in a high messy bun with my black hair tie.

To be honest, I'm not really that good at styling my hair except from ponytail, simple braids and bun.

I put my contact lenses on then wear my usual silver loop earnings to my three piercings, my silver wrist watch, thick plain black ring on my right middle finger and plain silver in my index finger. I grab my vintage sunglasses then hang it on my neckline.

I walk out of my closet then grab my phone, wallet and keys from the nightstand and slipped it in my pocket. I exited my room then walk downstairs, Harry is already sitting on the couch wearing his Rayban sunglasses on like an idiot, white long sleeves top with Boots' face printed all over it, black knee ripped skinny jeans, and black Chelsea boots.

I stared at him in disbelief making him laugh like a lunatic "You're starting to get on my nerves you dork!" I yelled causing him to laugh even more.

I get inside the kitchen then search for my medicine box, I spotted it inside the fridge then take my meds and drink water. I walk out then he stand up and pulled my left hand leading me out of the house.

He was about to lead me to his car but I stopped him then run my way where my helmets were hanging, I throw him a maroon helmet making him stared at me in horror then catched it.

I walk my way to my Maroon Gold Ecosse Titanium FE Ti XX bike then hopped on it, I turn on the ignition then looked back to him.

"Well, Don't just stand there." I said while chuckling then put on my black helmet and sunglasses "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" he groaned jokingly then hopped on behind me then wear his helmet.