Chapter 49: Christmas Eve :)

Okay, so, this is the second-to-last chapter. This has A LOT of different things packed into it, so please read it ALL ! I have some people to thank, but that will be for the last chapter, aight? Yeah I think you guys got that...so on with the story now? :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Christmas Eve*
(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
Me, Justin and Jaden Smith-I know, we were surprised too-were sitting on the couch. Justin and Jaden were sitting upside down and I was being normal as we watched this really awesome episode of Spongebob Squarepants.
"You guys are so stupid. Its obvious that Spongebob is gonna make the perfect Krabby Patty." I said, turning upside down and sitting in the middle (Jaden on the left, Justin on the right) Once I was comfortable, my phone decided to ring.
"Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo? Oh hey Ryan! Yeah? Uh-huh...uh-huh. Okay. Yeah? Really? OH MY GOD YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! See ya in an hour. Byeeeeee." They looked at me, wondering what I talked to Ryan about. 

*An hour before they go to Ryan's for the Christmas party*
I put on a short-but not too short-black dress and a pair of red high heels. I put on a pair of gold earrings and a gold necklace, then straightened my hair. I put on some mascara and then headed back upstairs.
"You look great!"  Sav said, giving me a hug as I got upstairs. She was wearing a dark green dress and black sling-back heels-I lent her those-and her hair was curled. Her make-up was simple, just smoky eyes and light-coloured lipstick. 
"What are you talking about? You look freaking amazing Savannah!" I gave her two hugs, heading out the door and into the car-where everyone else was ready and waiting.

*The Butler family house*
"Hey there Justin, Kaitlyn, Pattie and...Savannah? Is that right? Oh and I see you have your parents here Pattie and Jaden Smith?! Well, this is going to be fun!" Mrs.Butler-Ryan's mom-smiled, greeting us as we came into her house. I felt someone take my hand and pull me into the other room.
"Hey Ryan." 
"Hey. I missed you."
"I could tell."
"Guess what we're standing under."
"Ahahaha. Maybe laterrrrrrrrr." I winked, walking away to the living room. At first I was considering kissing Ryan...but I'm really thirsty. Haha, so I went and got myself a can of Coca Cola.

"Justin, how is Megan?" Ryan's mom asked, as she had a sip of her coffee. Ryan and I were sitting on the two-person couch, near the doorway in the living room.
"She's great! Megan's spending Christmas with her family in Ottawa." Justin replied, scratching the back of his head.
"That sounds fun!"

*Later*
"That was funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn but I'm so tired!" Savannah sighed, as we took off our make-up and tied our hair up into ponytails. 
"I know right? The food was great too, but I might've eaten toooooooooooooooo much. Wanna play Dance Dance Revolution? Or Just Dance 3?" I asked, as we walked down to our room-a.k.a the basement-and got changed in sweatpants and tank-tops.
"Let's go with something that has karaoke. That's more fun dancing." Savannah laughed, picking up a game called Sing It! and I alughed as well, putting the game in as Justin and Jaden came down the stairs.
"Yes! You guys are doing karaoke? I heard this game has Never Say Never on it by some kids called Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith. I think we should check it out." Justin winked, selecting the song and handing Jaden a microphone.

Justin:  (Never say never)

See I never thought that I could walk through fire

I never thought that I could take the burn

I never had the strength to take it higher

Until I reached the point of no return

And there's just no turning back

When your heart's under attack

Gonna give everything I have

It's my destiny

I will never say never! (I will fight)

I will fight till forever! (make it right)