Chapter 43: Surprised on Ellen ;)

(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
[Singing]
K: JSmith and KaityB
I gotcha lil' bro 
J: I can handle them
Hold up, aight?
I can handle this.
Now he's bigger than me, taller than me
And he's older than me, and stronger than me
And his arms a little bit longer than me
But he ain't on a KaityB song with me

"Yo dude! That was great!" Justin said, high-fiving Jaden and hugging me, as we came out of the recording booth.
"That's how we do it!" I laughed, sitting down on the black couch. Jaden sat on my left and Justin sat on my right.
"Phone's ringing."
"Its too far away."
"You're not that lazy Jaden."
"Yes I am."
"No you're not. Now answer my phone." I punched his arm lightly, persuading him to finally pick up the phone.
"Hello, Kaitlyn Bieber's phone. Who is this? Oh, okay. Here she is." Jaden smirked at me, handing me the phone. I glared, snatching the phone out of his hand. 

*Next day*
(Still Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
 My dark brown hair had been straightened and I was wearing a kind-of flowy  white top, tucked into a short-but not too short-black A-line skirt. I wore a gold necklace and a gold ring that Jaden got me as a present-a thanks for recording with him. My shoes, were just simply black sling-back heels. My teeth were as white as I could get them-which is pretty white-and my brown eyes had been lined and mascara-ed. 
"Miss Bieber, your on in one minute." An assistant-I don't know the name, its a different person everytime I come with Justin. I nodded, heading to my spot. I waited for my cue, just stood there until the song started playing.
"Boys call you sexy, and you don't care what they say
See everytime you turn around they scream your name...
" I walked out to the song "When I Grow Up" by the Pussycat Dolls.

[Interview]
Kaitlyn: *dances and laughs*
Audience: Kaitlyn! Kaitlyn! Kaitlyn!
Kaitlyn: *waves, then hugs Ellen* Hey Ellen! How are you?
Ellen: Hey! I'm good, what about you? I heard you were in Manhattan for a few days.
*A picture of Selena and Kaitlyn in their Belieber costumes at Justin's meet and greet*
Kaitlyn: *turns and laughs* How did you get that? Oh my God Ellen. Just...oh my God.
Ellen&Audience:  *still laughing* Were you pranking your brother?
Kaitlyn: Well...yeah. Lets go with that.
Ellen: Okay, okay. Let's talk about something more serious.
Kaitlyn: Like what?
Ellen: I know this was months ago, but the Grammys, when you won the award. What did you mouth to Cody Simpson. How would you describe the relationship between you two?
Kaitlyn: I looked at him and for the last time ever, I told him I loved him. You can't forget about your first serious love. But I would say that, well umm, you know, that he's a really great person and any girl would be lucky to have him by their side. I haven't seen him in months but...
*Someone walks out*
Kaitlyn: *turns around and is shocked. A few tears rolled down her cheeks, getting up and hugging the person* Oh my God.
Cody: *smiles, hugging Kaitlyn back* Nice to see you too.
Kaitlyn: Ellen, Ellen, Ellen...*laughs and sits back down next to Cody*
Cody: You look great Kaitlyn.
Kaitlyn: Thank you! You look great as well.
Ellen: Do you want to continue your sentence?
Kaitlyn: Right. But, our relationship is...unique. I could completely hate him, but yet at the same time I would run and hug and drown out the rest of the world. Because, umm like, you know, there's not a lot of people that you can have that sort of relationship with.
Ellen: Cody, do you have anything to add?
Cody: Umm, well, Kaitlyn is an amazingly talented person.  If I had to describe her in one word, based on everything I know about her, I would say that she's perfect. I've made tons of mistakes before, but the one I regret the most is losing the person that knows me the best and having them disappear out of my life.
Ellen: That's sweet. So you two are still really close even though you're not dating anymore?
Kaitlyn: Well, I would say. I'll still tell him my problems and he'll give me advice and vice versa.
Ellen: Wow. That's pretty cool. So, what are you working on right now Kaitlyn?
Kaitlyn: Umm, my second album. And a couple of photoshoots for some celebrities who need a model for their perfume ads.
Ellen: Like who?
Kaitlyn: Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber,  Katy Perry and a few others that I don't know about. *smiles*
Ellen: That sounds great. Now Cody, what do you think of this picture of Kaitlyn?
*A picture of Kaitlyn appears on screen behind them. She's got no make-up on, and is wearing a red beanie, black t-shirt, white ripped skinny jeans and black Converse high-tops. Kaitlyn is also wearing black-with white rhinestones-  Michael Jackson gloves and her hair had been straightened*
Cody: I say she looks amazing. *Kaitlyn hugs him, smiling a huge smile*
Audience: Awwwwwwww.
Ellen: *laughs a little* So Miss Bieber, are you gonna perform for us?
Kaitlyn: Right now? I've got a song in mind...*gets up and goes to the stage*
Ellen: Alright then *stands up and turns to the audience* Please welcome, the amazing talents of Kaitlyn Bieber!

"Okay so, this is a new song. My first single off my upcoming album, called 143. So we have got my sparkly acoustic guitar, named Shelly. I'm sure most of you know because you've been to a concert of mine.  So...you ready?" I asked, strumming the guitar and they all cheered.
"Well then let's go...

If I could hold you in my arms,
Just for one second,
My heart would feel complete.
If I could hold you in my arms,
I would tell you I love you,
For the last time-ime-ime-ime

Oh baby, I could be your everything
I could be the sunshine,
That’s behind the rain
I could help you heal
Your pain.
Baby, baby, just hear me out.
I could be your everything.
Your-your-your-your everything
The shoulder for you to cry on
The joker that makes you laugh (oh, oh)
The person to make you smile,
When you’re feeling sad.
Your-your-your-your every

Your everything.

I want to be the only girl,
That you see when you walk in the room.
I want to be that girl,
That you’d talk to through the night.
The girl who you always talk about

But can’t you hear me out.

But now we’re going,
Round and round,
Up and down.
Can’t you feel my heart beat?
Round and round,
Up and down.
Can’t you feel...

My heart beat.

Oh baby, I could be your everything
I could be the sunshine,
That’s behind the rain
I could help you heal
Your pain.
Baby, baby, just hear me out.
I could be your everything.
Your-your-your-your everything
The shoulder for you to cry on
The joker that makes you laugh (oh, oh)
The person to make you smile,
When you’re feeling sad.
Your-your-your-your every

Your everything.

Oh-oh,
I’ve been there through every smile,
Every laugh, every tear (tear, tear)
And I still have that fear,
That someone will come and steal your heart
Before I get my chan-e-an-e-ance.

I just wanna say.

Oh baby, I could be your everything
I could be the sunshine,
That’s behind the rain
I could help you heal
Your pain.
Baby, baby, just hear me out.
I could be your everything.
Your-your-your-your everything
The shoulder for you to cry on
The joker that makes you laugh (oh, oh)
The person to make you smile,
When you’re feeling sad.
Your-your-your-your every
Your everything.

Yeah, yeah your everything.
Your-your-your everything.
Your every-every-every.

I wanna be your everything."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So....what did you guys think of the interview? Did you think it was sweet or...?
Anyways, I also wrote the song that Kaitlyn sang, I would really like to know what you think of it (:

-Sophia xx 

My life as Justin Bieber's little sister (By ME, Kaitlyn Bieber)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara