Chapter 16: California baby!! <3

(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
"Cody Simpson! Kaitlyn Bieber! Are you dating?" Paparazzi yelled and cameras flashed.
"Come on Kaitlyn! Lets go eat at McDonalds! Fast, and we can get there right now." Cody said to me and we double-checked before running across the street.

"Can we get two Big Macs with fries and Sprites please." I ordered at the counter and they were really fast! Now I understand why its called fast food-one of my dumb moments.
"Yes. Free from the paparazzi at last." Cody said, as we sat down across from each other at a table near the window. 
"Haha. So, the music video...what are we gonna do for it?" I asked and he shrugged .
"We'll discuss when I'm not starving." He responded and I laughed. The paparazzi managed to get across the street and got started with their pictures of us. Yes, its "very" fun.

*McDonalds*
(Nick's P.O.V)
Wow, Kaitlyn's so gullible. I can't believe that she fell for that speech full of crap that I gave. Geez, I don't even like her that much, I only dated her because she's got a celebrity status and knows a bunch of models.
"So she fell for it? Wow, that's gullible. Kaitlyn's such an idiot to fall for it." Makayla said, as we walked in and over to the counter.
"Yeah, I played my part so well. She thought that I was really being sincere."
"I told you she would do it. She's an idiot."
But Kaitlyn's a really pretty idiot...I thought, trying to shake off the thought that I hard hurt her so many times and she always forgave me.

(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
While Cody was outside of the McDonalds taking a phone call, I was sitting at the table looking at the two who had just walked in.
Its Nick and Makayla. Okay, He's gonna pay this time. What a jerk! I thought to myself and took a picture of them. Then as they sat down at a table near me and Cody, I sent Nick a message:

Kaitlyn: Hey Nick! :) Having fun with Makayla? 

Nick recieved the text almsot a second later. He read it and looked around, before his eyes landed on where I was sitting. I gave him a friendly wave and then Cody came in and I left with him.
"So are you gonna dump Nick?" Cody asked, trying to fill the silence and we walked down the street, hand in hand and with paparazzi following us.
"Yeah I am. He's done this a gazillion times before, and each time I go back to him...I just hope that he's changed, but he never does. Ya know?" I rested my head on Cody's shoulder and put my right arm around him, while he out his left arm around me.

*Two weeks later*
I had arrived at my hotel in L.A. The view from my room was gorgeous...if you didn't look down from the penthouse window and saw paparazzi near the entrance of the hotel.
"Can't they just get a life?" I asked myself and looked at the newest messages I had just gotten.

Justin: Hey Kaitlynnie! Just wanted to make sure that you got in safely and that you need to tell Ellen that I say hiiiiiii (: Love you sis!
Cody: iYiYi can't wait for you to hear our song! it sounds amazing! Enjoy LA (:
Megannnnnn: KAITTTTT! Can't believe that you couldn't take me with you to LA, what kind of friend are you?!? Lol , jks. Still jealous but take a picture of the Hollywood walk of fame! I've ALWAYS wanted to see it :D Love you! xoxo
Nick: Can't I get one last chance? I meant everything I said to you that day!
Mommmm: Kaity, can't wait to see your lastest photos from the photoshoot you're gonna do! I'm supporting you 150% and love you soooo much! xx

"Hello?" I asked the caller on the other end.
"Hey Kaitlyn. Can't wait to record with you! Its gonna be awesome." Nick- yes, Jonas- said and I smiled.
"Well, hold down your excitement! I'm not coming for another hour and I reallyyyyy need some rest. But you can visit if you want Nick." I suggested and he laughed.
"Sure, what hotel?"
"Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Hilton. Penthouse, highest floor. See you soon." I hung up and flopped backwards onto the soft bed. I sighed and closed by eyes.

My nap was interuppted by the sound of knocking at the door. I reluctantly got up and flattened my hair, then opened the door.
"Hey! Come on in!" I said to Nick-after I had suffocated him with a hug- and he walked in.
"Wow. They never put me in hotel rooms like this. You're lucky." Nick high fived me and then I did my award winning smile.
"Well. I am a teen supermodel. I should get the best. " I told him and we both laughed. 

*45 minutes later*
(Stilll Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
"Hey Nick...shouldn't we get going? Don't we have to be at the studio soon?" I asked and beat him to the door.
"Lets go!" He said, and I followed him out the door.

"Nick Jonas! Kaitlyn Bieber! Over here! Give us a smile! Are you two dating?" The paparazzi-that we forget about- yelled to us as we walked out the front entrance of the hotel.
"Oh crap! Come on, we gotta runnnnn to the limo!" I said, and started running, with Nick behind me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Okay, so that was Chapter 16! How did you like it?
Well, I have nothing else to say for you guys...except for...
THAT I LOVE YOU ALL!  #sothankful and #neversaynever
-Sophia xx