Chapter 1: Welcome to my life :)

• Dedicated to Nick Chapman

(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)

I woke up to find a text on my Blackberry phone.

Nick:  pizza this afternoon?

I smiled. I hadn’t been out with him for a while now, and my smile was really big once I saw the message.

Kaity: sure :) photo-shoot at 4 though
Nick: how does 12:30 sound?
Kaity: doesn't hockey go until 1:15 for you?
Nick: it does...but maybe you could come & watch?
Kaity: pizza afterwards? :)
Nick: yupp and ice cream :) gotta go now, time for hockey! Love you Kaitlyn <3

Kaity: baii, love you more nick <3

I walked down to the kitchen to grab some Captain Crunch-my favourite cereal. As soon as I closed the fridge from getting some milk for the cereal, I found a note from my lovely mother on the refrigerator door.

Kaitlyn,
Justin and I went to the studio early today, he has to get the album finished for release in a month. We'll be back around 11.
Love,
Mom, <3

 "Well that’s fun.” I said to myself, which was pretty much the only person who was around for me to talk to. 

After eating my breakfast, I headed out to the porch and relaxed on the porch swing. I closed my eyes and just listened to the peace and quiet of nature, calming me down after all the stress of the week (so far) but then I heard a familiar voice behind me...

"You look gorgeous." Nick whispered, giving me goose bumps and chills down my spine.

He smiled, then joining me on the swing, Nick put his arm around me.

"It’s nice to see you too. Don't you have hockey?" I asked, putting my head on his shoulder and shifting closer to his side.

"I don't have it until tonight...at 7. Are you gonna come watch?" he asked me, and moved his arm around my shoulder.

"Maybe...just depends."               

 "Depends on what?"

"Depends on how many photos I have to take for Target's new line of Justin Bieber stuff...which is kind of weird and one task that I don't wanna do."

 "How long? Like an hour?"

I sighed. But then laughed and shook my head.

"Oh Nick." I said and kissed him on the cheek. 

"I better go...my dad's planning a hockey practice for me, and it’s like starting right now."

"Okay then, bye! Love you Nick!" 

"Bye! I love you more Kaity!"

I just sat there for another fifteen minutes and then Justin and Mom came home from the studio.

"Hi Kaitlyn! Oh, you're agent called me and said that your photo-shoot is rescheduled to 1pm...But I can't go, so Justin is going with you again," Mom explained, as she gave me a hug.

 "Yay! I get to go with Justin! He’s greatest brother in the world!" I exclaimed, half-sarcastically, and gave Justin a hug.

"Love you too Kait." Justin responded, and returned my hug. We both laughed and followed mom back inside the house.

*In the limo*

"Aren't you excited Kaitlyn?" Justin asked, and I shot him a confused look. But then I figured out what he meant.

"Oh yeah…I guess. I’m just kind of nervous. This is my BIGGEST photo-shoot ever and you're watching it. Pressure much?" I replied and Justin laughed.

"Don't worry Kaitlynnie! It’s going to be okay, I promise that I won't put ANY pressure on you. I'll just watch and see how amazing my beautiful little sister is.” Justin said to me, and gave me a big hug after he finished his sentence. I hugged my big brother back, smiling at his comment. He sure got that right. Haha, jokes, Justin’s the best brother in the world though. Don’t be jealous.

Ten minutes later, we had pulled up to the studio. And our limo driver announced:

 "Mr. Justin and Miss Kaitlyn Bieber, we have arrived at the studio. It seems as though Kenny and Angela are waiting outside." 

"Thanks Joe! See ya in a couple hours" Justin and I said at the same time, laughing before we got out of the shiny and long stretch limo. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it so far?
Good, okay, or bad?
Comment below! (Comment.Vote.Fan)
<3