Chapter 37: Lily Nicole <3

*2 months later*

(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)

"Hey everyone! Its Kaitlyn and sorry that I haven't posted a video lately. I've been busy working on my second album, which is gonna be FLAMAAAAAAAAAAAZING! Well, yeah. That's all I've got! Love you guys!" I turned off the camera, writing a note in my mind to post that video. I walked in the house to find it empty. I was confused, so I walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge.

"Hey Kaity!

Megan, Ryan Seacrest & I are at the hospital!

Love,

Mom" OH MY FREAKING GOD! Megan's having her baby! I quickly texted Selena-Demi's out of town and I told Selena everything (with Megan's permission of course :))

Hey Selly!

We gotta go to the hospital! Mom, Seacrest & Megan are there now!

She texted back:

Be there in a minute!

Just got out of an interview!

Soon enough, Sel was there and we were on our way to the hospital.

"Hi! I'm Kaitlyn Bieber! Is Megan Seacrest here?" I asked the nurse at the desk, Selena dialling Justin's number. Voicemail each time.

"She's been here since 11 this morning. Just wait here. Her uncle just went out to get something." The nurse smiled, while I sat down on one of the pale green couches, Selena sitting on the couch across from me.

"Justin! You need to get to the hospital straight away. Yeah. Uh-huh. Uh-huh. How much longer? 2 minutes? Can you get out of there sooner? JUSTIN! Megan's having her baby! She's been at the hospital since 11 this morning! You'll be here in a minute? Okay then, byeee." Selena hung up and I burst out laughing because of their conversation.

"JUSTIN!"

"KAITLYN! How long has Megan been in here for?" Justin asked, rushing in with Usher and Scooter following behind him.

"Umm well its 5pm now. So....6 hours so far. Justin, sit down and relax. We just have to wait." I said, as he flopped onto the couch.

"Usher and I will go get some food." Scooter and Usher went out to the range rover and drove off to get some food.

"Thanks for calling me Selena. Or else I would've just continued on longer with my meet and greet." Justin rolled his eyes and the last part, resting his head on my shoulder and closing his eyes.

KaitlynBieber: Just waiting 

selenagomez: Just waiting 

justinbieber: Just waiting

BiebsHeaven: @justinbieber why are you waiting?

Bieberbucks: @justinbieber why are you waiting?

SwagIsJelena: @justinbieber @selenagomez @KaitlynBieber why are you waiting?

MileyCyrus: @KaitlynBieber she's there isn't she?

*Hours later*

(Justin's P.O.V)

It was two in the morning. I was about to fall asleep when someone called my name.

"Justin Bieber? Mr. Bieber?" I shot up and ran over to the doctor.

"Congratulations. Its a girl." He said, handing me a little pink bundle. I smiled brightly, taking the bundle and rocking it back and forth.

"Congrats, Justin." Selena said, laying a hand on my shoulder.

"She's gorgeous." I whispered, as we both just looked at my daughter. We just stood there, looking at this little baby, who has just changed my life.

"Go see Megan. She would love to see you." Selena whispered, and I walked over to the desk.

"What room is Megan Seacrest in?" 

"Room 6. Right down the hall to your left."

"Thank you." I walked down the hall and into room 6.

"Hey shawty. How are you doing?" I asked Megan,handing her our daughter.

"I'm doing well, just tired." Megan smiled, rocking the baby back and forth. I sat on a chair near her bed, then took her hand in mine.

"You know we have to give her a name." I laughed, while I continued to stare at the girl who I made a mother and she's only 16. 

"Umm what about Emily Makayla Bieber?" Megan suggested and we both shrugged.

"Umm Savannah Natalie Bieber?" 

"Jessica Leigh Bieber?"

"How about we get your mom's help?" Megan motioned for me to get my mom and I went out to the waiting room for her.

"Mom we need your help with names." Mom nodded her head, walking behind me back to Megan's room.

"Hey Megan. Aww. I'm a grandmother! She's so beautiful!" Mom said, getting all excited. Megan handed her the baby, Mom orcking it back and forth until it feel asleep.

"So can you think of any names Pattie?" Megan asked and Mom looked like she was in deep thought.

"How about Lily Nicole Bieber? Its sounds like a beautiful name." she smiled, handing Lily back to Megan.

"Have I told you that you're a genius?" I asked, hugging my mother. She laughed and so did Megan. Then the doctor came back in.

"So I'm hoping that  you've come up with a name. I have to put in on the birth certificate."

"Her name's Lily Nicole Bieber." Megan smiled, but she was dying for some sleep. The doctor nodded, writing down the name on the certificate. 

"Congratulations." Was the last thing he said, then left us alone. So I decided to tweet something.

justinbieber: I'm a father.

Thousands of tweets came, wondering how the hell this happened.

justinbieber: Well, the baby's name is Lily Nicole Bieber and is the second most beautiful little girl (Jazzy is first :)) The mother is @MsMeganKidrauhl and please don't go and hate on her, that's just rude. The godmothers-because we couldn't choose between the two-are @selenagomez & @KaitlynBieber :D The godfather is @UsherRaymond_IV-sorry Scooter, maybe the next child :) And I think that's all you need to know !

"Justin, when can I get out of here?" Megan asked, her eyes closing.

"Tomorrow baby. Until then, I'll stay here with you." I smiled at Mom, who then left to go back home.

"I love you Justin."

"I love you Megan." I whispered, watching her fall asleep with Lily in her arms. She's going to be the greatest mother ever.

Just you watch.