Chapter 18: I love the beach :D

Sorry guys, I had writer's block while writing this, so it took really, really long! 

I tried my best to make it interesting and if you wanna be in the story, PM me and I'll give you the details that you need to tell me to be in it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A few days later*

(Kaitlyn's P.O.V) 

I woke up to a beautifullllllllllllllllllllllll Friday morning in L.A. I had the day off, so I decided to the beach.

But that's gonna have to wait,  I thought to myself and pressed 'Accept call' on Skype.

[Skype call]

Justin: KAITLYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! Hi little sister!

Kaitlyn: *laughs* Hey Justin! I was about to get ready to go to the beach. I've got a day off.

Justin: Cool, how's L.A?

Kaitlyn: Its AMAZING! Is Megan still jealous?

Justin: Yeah, she is. But I promised her that when you come back, me and her will go to L.A...just the two of us *smiles-obviously, he's talking about MEGAN!*

Kaitlyn: Awwwwwwh, that's so sweet. Are you gonna tell Selena that you got Megan...you know what?

Justin: OH crap. I haven't told her, what do I do?

*30 minutes later*

I ended my call with Justin and closed my laptop. Then, I grabbed my black bikini and pulled on some black short-shorts over my bikini. I took my iPhone, Blackberry, wallet and lip-gloss and put them into my purse. I grabbed my red & black sunglasses and placed them on the top of my head. Once I got my orange flip flops on, I headed down to the lobby.

*At the beach*

It was kind of empty for a Friday. Well, there wasn't a lot of paparazzi, but there were quite a few groups of Kaitlynators. So in just half an hour, I felt like a A-List celebrity- I'm like, not there yet for the real world.

"Excuse me. But aren't you K-K-Kaitlyn Bieber?" A little girl asked and I smiled when I saw her shirt. It said "I love Kaitlyn Bieber! 143". All the other fans just had Justin Bieber shirts on. Like seriously? You a fan of me and you're wearing my brother's shirt? Thanks, nice to know who you like more.

"What's your name, sweetie?" I asked, after signing her shirt and autograph book.

"My name is Hayley." She said shyly and I smiled.

"Awwh, that's a pretty name! How old are you?" I asked and she held up her fingers.

"Four!" She cheered and I laughed. Then I turned to her mother and said:

"You have a superstar in the making. She'd be a great actress or a singer even!" The mom laughed and responded with:

"She wants to be just like you. A singer and a model."

"That should work out. She has a killer smile." I said, and then took a picture with them.

"Fank you!" Hayley said, then her and her mom left back to their stuff and their spot. 

After a few minutes, I decided that I would walk a long the edge of the water. That's when I felt strong arms wrap around me. I smiled, then turned around.

"Stalker."

"Hi. Nice to see you too Kaitlyn."

"Shut up." I said and he laughed. So, I decided to splash him.

"Hey! Watch it!" We both laughed and he started chasing me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who do you think it is?

Zac, Nick (Jonas), Christian, Nick (Chapman), or Cody?

Comment with your thoughts and who you think it is! :D

-Sophia xx