Chapter 33: Meet Ellen :)

Chapter 33 and over 15k reads, almost 16k ! Its all thanks to you all! 

So I hope you at least like this chapter and please try to get your friends to read it. It's only got 17 chapters left before we're done and I would LOVE to get 25,000 reads before or when the last chapter is posted. Its gonna be really sad but please comment on this one with your thoughts. I always appreciate what you guys think on how everyone acts because it gives me some inspiration. READ ON LOVESSSS ! -Sophia xx

P.S THIS IS DEDICATED TO jblover64 <they were my 60th fan (: Thanks to everyone <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Nick's trailer*

(Kaitlyn's P.O.V) 

Me and Nick were in his trailer. The staff were watching over the material we had, selecting the best takes for each scene to go in the music video. While me and Nick were, well, making out on the couch in his trailer. He's a really good kisser-be jealous if you want. I guess we had been making out for awhile, but got interuppted when someone knocked on the door. It was Joe Jonas, he had been on set all day, chilling with his iPhone in hand.

"Hey guys! They just told me that its time to start leaving. Buttttttttttt everyone's still packing up the equipment so you have at least 15-20 minutes before we have to go. Just spreading the news." He smiled, then closed the trailer door, leaving us alone.  Nick moved back, closer to me and started kissing my neck, sending chills down my spine. I moved and sat on his lap, then kissed him REALLY passionately and ran my fingers through his hair-Nick's hair is VERY VERY soft and gorgeoussss. Then I got a text from Kenny:

KennyBro: Kaitlyn time to go ! Your mom and I are waiting in the range rover outside set.

KaitylinSis: Alright, alright. I'm coming. See you in a minute. :)

"Babes, I gotta go." I sighed, Nick still kissing my neck, not wanting me to leave.

"Fine. Even though I don't want you to leave, I'll let you. Because I know that Kenny would kill me. Call me later." He said, while I kissed his cheek before heading out to the range rover that was waiting about five feet away.

"Hey Mom. Hey Kenny." I smiled, getting in the backseat next to my mother.

"How was today?" Mom asked and I sighed before responding:

"It was great. For my first time actually in a music video. Except for background in One Time, One Less Lonely Girl and Baby. Other than that, this was pretty exciting." Mom, Kenny and I all laughed, then started talking while Kenny drove us back home. 

*At home, in the kitchen*

"So you're with Nick Jonas now? Kaity, sweetie, don't let yourself get hurt again!" Mom said, while she was making dinner-mac and cheese!

"Mom. Nick understands me. I understand him. I think he might be the one." I love-sighed, pouring myself a glass of water.

"Honey, you're 15. But if you believe that, I'll approve of him. Nick seems like a sweet and caring person."  

"Thanks mom. I hope Nick isn't a bad idea like Cody was."

"Kaitlyn, Cody made you so happy. He only went out with Selena for a little more publicity on his album. I talked to him and he swears that he isn't in love with Bella or Selena. Just think this through."

"Alright mom. But I'm starving." I laughed and she rolled her eyes-she had Justin and I at a young age, she SOMETIMES acts like a teenager. 

*A week later, in the limo on the way to the Grammys*

(Pattie's P.O.V <haven't done that yet :))

Kaitlyn and I were on our way to the Grammys. We didn't have any body guards, but Kaitlyn was also bringing her dad along-she was nominated  for a Grammy and performing, the next amazing moments of her superstar life.

"Mom, Dad...I'm nervous. What if I mess up on the song? What if everyone boos? What if I lose my voice before going on stage? My song is unrealeased and we don't have the actual track yet! Oh my gosh everything's gonna go all wrong!" Kaitlyn closed her eyes, resting her head on the top of her seat in the limo. 

"Kaity, everything's gonna be great! You've worked so hard for this! Me, your mom, Demi, Justin and everyone else will be proud of you, no matter what happens." We group hugged and then finally arrived at the awards.

[Interview with Ellen on the carpet]

Ellen: Ahh Kaitlyn Bieber! Its been awhile.

Kaitlyn: Ahh Ellen! Yes, its been a VERY long time. Like what? 2 months? Maybe 3? *smiles and laughs*

Ellen: Maybe 2 and a half? Anyways, what have you been up to?

Kaitlyn: *thinks for a little, looks over at everyone else* Well, I've been promoting my album, planning my music videos, practicing for tonight, hanging out with mah BFFs, working on my second album, starring in Nick Jonas' music video, starring in other music videos, been on tour, done a TON of photoshoots, relaxing and spending time with my family. I'm a very busy 15 year old.

Ellen: I'll say. It's more than I do for sure. Who do you have with you tonight?

Kaitlyn: My mom and dad! Justin is busy out performing and unfortunately couldn't come out tonight. 

Ellen: That sounds great! Let's meet your parents!

Kaitlyn: Alrighty! *motions her mom and dad over* Ellen, this is my mom Pattie and my dad Jeremy. Two of the five major support cheerleaders in my life.

Pattie+Jeremy: Nice to meet you Ellen! *both laugh*

Ellen: Nice to meet you too! You both must be really proud. You have two international pop sensations as your children and they're both amazingly talented!

Pattie: Well, Justin and Kaitlyn have always been very fun but determined kids. I know that Kaitlyn would save up money so that she could go to dance classes to gain some skill. So then they started posting videos with my help on YouTube and now look where they are. It's definetly a lot to take in!

Kaitlyn: But it's gonna be worth it in the long run because I have amazing support and people who keep me down to earth. I'm planning on working my way up to the top for as long as I can.

Ellen: Well it's great to see you again Kaitlyn and it was great to meet your parents! Good luck!

Jeremy and I took so many pictures with Kaitlyn, even more than we ever take with Justin. I guess my 15 year old daughter is gonna be more famous than her brother. A model since she was 13. Dancing since she was 8. Singing since we all could ever remember. Kaitlyn is very talented and I hope that she stays at this level of fame for a while before moving on to more projects, I mean, hello she's only 15. We have paparazzi find us no matter where we go and I'm grateful that no scandals have affected us yet. But look what happens when you don't give up. Kaitlyn never gave up and neither did Justin. They're both experiencing something amazing, but insanely difficult. They better keep down to earth and not go all diva on us. That would be so much harder to deal with.