Chapter 6: Someone's got a crush (;

HERE IT IS! Chapter 6 :D I love you all so much! (no homo :)) I just want to thank you guys for getting my story over 1,000 reads, I'M SO PROUD of me, you guys and the story its self :P Oh yeah...NEW CHARACTER!  

Alexis Rose: 15 year old girl, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. She sings, dances and plays guitar. Is a MAJOR fan of both Justin and Kaitlyn's. She has pin-straight brown hair and caramel coloured eyes. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

(Kaitlyn's P.O.V) 

It was the next day and I was at the front door of Nick's house. I couldn't wait to see him and I have two days off! I rang the doorbell and his mom came to answer it. 

"Ahh Kaitlyn! Its so nice to see you! Nick is in his room." Mrs. Chapman said, as she ushered me inside the house. 

"Uhh, thanks Mrs. Chapman! Nice to see you too." I responded, heading up the stairs.

I reached Nick's room. I grabbed the doorknob and opened the door...just in time to see Nick making-out with...Angela Harris?!?! When he saw me standing in the doorway, his eyes went into shock mode. 

"What's going on here?" I asked, on the verge of tears.  

"Nothing?" Nick replied, just sitting at staring at me while tears rolled down my face. 

I didn't say anything else. Running out of the room and back downstairs, I realized that Nick wasn't "the one" that I was going to spend the rest of my life with. If only I had realized that sooner, then this mess wouldn't be happening.

Once I ran all the way back home, Justin-being the caring person that he is- realized what had happened and just stayed out of my way for a few hours. I called Makayla to find out any information...

(M= Makayla, K= Kaitlyn) 

K: Hey Kayla! 

M: Kait, what's wrong? 

K: Nothing, nothing... 

M: Don't give me that crap, I'm your best friend, I can tell when something's wrong. 

K: Well, I caught Nick cheating on me! 

M: With Angela Harris...? 

K: Yeah, wait! How did you know? 

M: Well, have you not checked TWITTER recently? 

K: OMG! Makayla, you are the most helpful person in history!!! Later, bye! 

M: Thanks and Bye! :)

I logged onto to twitter and searched up Nick's profile. When I looked at all the tweets, at that exact moment, the unfollow button was my best friend. It wasn't just me...he was with Katie, Julia, Angela and....Makayla?!? What the heck was going on?

*Next day* 

(Still Kaitlyn's P.O.V) 

"Oh god Justin! ANOTHER Autograph session??? In TORONTO?? You know that's like 3 hours away right?" I frustratedly said to him and he took 10 steps back. 

"Its just for two hours. We go, sign books or CDs or whatever, talk to them a little, take photographs and then we leave. Okay? And we can go for pizza, then hang out with Taylor Swift at her hotel. 'Aight?" Justin asked, and I sat down on the couch, thinking about it of course. 

"'Aight, fine. But let's start going to Toronto now...I really want pizza!" I laughed and so did Justin, then we went out to the tour bus.

*Eaton Centre, downtown Toronto* 

Justin and I were at a store called 'The World's Largest Bookstore. After we had been there for exactly five minutes ONLY, at least 100 tween and teenage girls were lined up to get an autograph and a picture with my brother.

"And all these girls are here to see you? Are you sure that the Jonas Brothers aren't around here?" I said jokingly and Justin rolled his eyes.

"Come on Kaitlyn, you know how jealous you are that you're not one of my only girls. Besides, they are EXTREMELY loyal beliebers." Justin replied and that caused me to shut-up instantly.

Justin had gotten through almost half of the girls waiting in line. He had to sign one more before we could go on a 15 minute break. Then, I saw Justin freeze as a really pretty girl came up for his autograph.

"Hi there shawty. What's your name?"