Chapter 3: My life isn't ALWAYS awesome...I do get hate -.-

*Back at home*
(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
I was hanging out in the backyard. The sun was shining brightly, bouncing off the flowers and grass. Just being normal and relaxed was a very rare chance for me. It was quiet until my Blackberry started going off with Twitter mentions.

biebersbaby: OMB u know justin's sister, @KaitlynBieber? well, she's fat, ugly and sucks at everything she does! #BOOUWHORE!
imtheollg: ugh @KaitlynBieber, get away from our JUSTIN! so what ur his sister and you hang out with him all the time, but can u get a life and some FRIENDS?! #KaitlynHaters
imtheollg->hey_biebershawty: @KaitlynBieber is a fake! shes only in this business for the fame not the fans. she needs 2 get out of the public eye and just go live in a cave! #KaitlynHaters

Then, I looked at the top trending topics worldwide and Surprise-surprise...guess what was number one!

Top TTs=  #KaitlynHaters, #KaitlynSucks, and #Justinihateursister

"Oh my god! What is their problem? JUSTIN!!!" I exclaimed running into the house, tears running down my face.
"Kaitlyn! I'm right here, What's wro-OH MY GOD! Why are you crying?!? Let me see that!"  Justin exclaimed, wrapping one arm around me and the other going through my Twitter mentions.
"I swear! This is crazy! Here come with me!" Justin led me to his room-which was VERY messy.
"I see the tornado came back to visit you! And why am I in here?" I asked Justin, who was logging on to TwitVid (using his Twitter account obviously) 
"We are showing them what the hate is doing to you..." Justin started, then pressed the 'record' button.

"Hi guys, its me, Justin. You know what I find nice? You REALLY wanna know? Okay, well then, I'll show you," he brought me over and I sat on his lap, just like I always did when I was upset and he was around, "I think its nice, after a long day of my sister being happy, to see her cry. Why is she crying? Well, its because a lot of, who call yourselves a 'belieber' , are sending her hate. Why? Why are you sending my little sister hate? Don't you know how much she means to me? How much it hurts to see her cry? I'm gonna say that...it hurts. A LOT. No one deserves the kind of treatment that you're giving my sister. Think before you act. Hurting the ones close to me isn't gonna make me like at all. If you treat them nicely, with kindness and respect, truth is I'll notice you. So please think about what you've done." Justin finished and published the video.
"Thanks Justin. Why did they say that about me?" I asked and Justin shrugged his shoulders because he didn't know the answer.

*Savannah's house*
(Savannah's P.O.V)

savannahbeliebs: hey @justinbieber and @KaitlynBieber, im sorry on behalf of the beliebers who are hating on Kaitlyn! :( cant belieb they would do something like that!

I was just checking my Twitter when I saw all these people tweeting me, forcing me to tweet #KaitlynHaters.  Why would they want that to be trending? 

savannahbeliebs: why do ppl want to hurt @justinbieber? what has kaitlyn done to any of us?

Instantly, there were a bunch of responses...mostly negative and NONE were positive.

imtheollg->savannahbeliebs: kaitlyn is no good! shes such a fake! i bet u if u saw her in real life that she'd be so ugly that ur eyes would fall out!

savannahbeliebs->imtheollg: THATS A LIE! i met kaitlyn today and she was very beautiful! she wasn't wearing any make-up and looked GORGEOUS! she's the sweetest person u'd ever meet, and if u haven't seen it, she always is trying to help people! i dont see U doing that!

justinbieber->savannahbeliebs: hey savannah :) thanks for trying to stop the hate on my sis! i dont want to see her cry anymore!

OMG! Justin Flippin' Bieber tweeted me! OMG! OMG! OMG!

usher_raymond->savannahbeliebs: wow, ur a proud owner of a heart thats made of gold. im only seeing hate on the lovely kaitlyn, and this is the 1st tweet i've seen thats support for kaitlyn! im sure that she'll be so glad to have u on her side :)

And now Usher?!??! Are you SERIOUS? Is this a dream? I decided to stop checking my mentions and looked at my RTs.

 savannahbeliebs->imtheollg: THATS A LIE! i met kaitlyn today and she was very beautiful! she wasn't wearing any make-up and looked GORGEOUS! she's the sweetest person u'd ever meet, and if u haven't seen it, she always is trying to help people! i dont see U doing that!
^retweeted by @justinbieber, @usher_raymond, @KaitlynBieber, @MaKaylaWilson, @taylorswift13, @TheCodySimspon, @ItsNickC and 100 others

This has to be a dream...I pinched myself.
"OH MY GOD! THIS IS REALITY!" I screamed and turned on my favourite song, Bigger by Justin Bieber. It some how fit my mood perfectly.

* Pizza Parlor, downtown*
(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)

My afternoon was completely NOT booked! I was so excited just hang out with Nick, its been a while since I have.
"Hey gorgeous! Hungry?" Nick asked, as he kissed me ont the forehead and gave me a hug. 
"Hey hey handsome! I'm STARVED! How was hockey?" I hugged him back, then we sat down facing each other. 
"It was awesome! Tomorrow is the last practice because soon its summer, but then after that its basketball. Wanna come watch?" he asked, and I wasn't sure.
"Well...I don't know. I'm going with Justin on tour this summer and won't be back until the second last week of August..." I trailed off, and we sat in silence for a moment. Then he came over to my side of the booth and kissed me really passionately. I kissed him back the same way and we ended up making out for 5 minutes.
"We should order now." Nick said, still beside be and lacing his fingers in between mine. 
"That would be a GREAT idea, I'm still starving!" I exclaimed and we both started laughing.

*Two days later, on the Kaitlyn & Justin's bus*
(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
"Wow, this is gonna be GREAT Justin! You're first tour! I can't wait to hit the first place!" I said to him, collapsing on my bed in our shared room.
"I know. This is AMAZING! And you're my opening act Kait, which is gonna be AWESOME!" Justin exclaimed and he high-fived me before jumping on his bed. 
"I'm tired though. What time is it Justin?"
"Its 1am. And its kind of chilly outside. Oh great now I'm hungry. Thanks Kaitlyn!"
I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at him.
"Go get some food Justy! I'm hungry too!"
"Fine I'll get something! What do you want?"
"Food GENIUS!"  
Justin rolled his eyes and exited our shared room, lucky for him that his head didn't get hit by the pillow I was holding...

Nick C: I miss you Kaity :'(
Kaity: I miss you too! but its only gonna be 2 months, u'll make it Nick! :)
Nick C: i'll try :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hope you guys enjoyed this part...on the happy moments anyways :P
Any suggestions? Comments? Do you want to be in the story? :))

By the way, my summer vacation starts tomorrow, so I'll TRY to write more and give you an awesome story luvies! ;)