Chapter 19: I love you <3 :]

Hey everybody! We're at Chapter 19!

I just wanted to say that I love you guys with all my heart (no homo, lol)

Also, I wrote a song for this chapter, so tell me how you liked it in the comments (:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Still Kaitlyn's P.O.V)

"JUSTINNNNNNNNNNNN! Put. me. down!" I said, pounding my fists on his back. Yes. He had thrown me over his shoulder. And now, Justin is threatening to drop me in the water....HE'S A MANIAC!

"No. Not until you say sorry for calling me a stalker." He laughed and I hit him harder on the back.

"Ok, OKAY! Just stop hitting me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!" Justin begged and put me down. I flattened my hair back down. There are some differences between us. Justin has lighter brown hair, while I have darker with some lighter blondeish- dyed- highlights (kind of like Demi Lovato's hair, but different.) Another difference? Hmm...well, Justin's two years older than me- he's 16, turning 17 in March and I'm 14. There's kind of a lot of differences between us...buttttttttttttttttttt I don't have fifteen years to describe them all.

"I'm starving! Let's go eattttttttttttttttt!" Justin begged and I looked at the time on my iPhone.

"Justin. Its only 10:30..."

"I know. But, Kaitlyn, I'm a guy. And we like food. And I'm hungry." I smacked Justin on the back of his head. 

"Ow. What was that for?"

"Ow. What was that for?" I mimicked Justin and ran away from him. 

"JUSTINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! We've done this already!" I pouted, not hitting or doing anything to his back. I felt like going in the water.

"Justin, could you help me up?" I sweetly asked him, holding out my hand. He sighed and grabbed onto my hand, only being surprised once he realized that I pulled him into the water.

"You are very welcome Justin. You needed some cooling off." I laughed and Justin splashed water at me.

"I didn't wanna go in the water. It gets my hair all funny-looking." He pouted.

"Oh, so you don't want it to look like the rest of you? Oh, well I guess I could understand that." I laughed and screamed as Justinthrew me over his shoulder and we walked out of the water.

"Put me down! You're such a brat Justin! I was only kidding...well, not really about the funny looking part." We both started cracking up and put me back down on the sand.

*Kaitlyn's hotel room*

(Justin's P.O.V)

Kaitlyn and I were sitting in front of her laptop, looking at a bunch of fan videos. 

"Awwh, how did they get all these baby pictures of you? Stalkers much?" Kaitlyn said, in a weird voice, and we both laughed at the voice she did.

"Shut up. Google Images is apparently my stalker...not my precious beliebers!" I defended them and we both laughed again. Then I went and got Kaitlyn's guitar, and started strumming something random. I saw a lightbulb go off in Kaitlyn's head, very interesting, she doesn't have a lot of those.

"We should write a song for my new album! And then, I'm going on Ellen later and maybe you could come, so that we could perform the song." She suggested, and I nodded my head.

"Sounds awesome Kaity. Let's start writing." i said and we start writing our ideas and lyrics. 

*The Ellen Show*

(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)

"Please welcome, brother and sister, Justin and Kaitlyn Bieber!" Ellen announced and the billboard reading "Ellen" moved up towards the ceiling, revealing the stage and also revealing Justin & I, sitting on wooden bar stools, both wearing purple hoodies, denim skinny jeans and purple supras.

After the crowd had calmed down, Justin started strumming the guitar. Then, I started singing my part:

[Singing] (Author's note: BTW, I wrote this song, tell me what you think in the comments)

Kaitlyn: He's a popstar, a son and my favourite brother

I wouldn't want to have any other *looks at Justin and smiles before continuing*

There's nothing that I would change.

He gives me a hug, and I start to cry,

But as he walks on that plane

I see that

Justin, you're one of a kind,

And I knew you'd never leave me behind. *Both her and Justin look back at their little slideshow of pictures-of them over the years*

When you smile I know, that everything will be okay.

I honestly can say,

That I love you.

Justin: She's a model, a daughter and my favourite sister

I love her, even though she can be like a blister *Both smile at each other*

There's nothing that I would change.

I saw her cry, that summer [oh woah]

And I promised that I'm coming right back to get her-er-era-her

Kaitlyn, you're beautiful,

And don't let the haters get inside your head.

Just to let you know, and this is true by the way,

I can honestly say,

That I love you.

J+K: You're the best friend that I could ever have [yeah]

Et je voudrais vous dire tous mes secrets

And yeah we have our differences

But who  cares, because

If I had to choose between you or breathing...*They both pause, then smile at each other, before singing softer*

Kaitlyn: I would choose you

J+K: Then use my last breath to say-iyay-iyayyy

Justin: That I love you,

That I love you...

Kaitlyn:  Je ne voudrais pas vivre sans toi,

Justin, to be honest, I'm your biggest fan

And my world revolves around you.

I'm trusting that you'll believe when I say...

I love you.

Justin: My life would change if you weren't in it

And I really love you so.

Kaitlyn, sis, without you,

I wouldn't know where to go.

Honestly, I'd never feel alright,

If you never even knew,

How much I love you.

J+K: How much I love you-ou-ou-oh woah

I love you, I love you.

I love you.

And I wouldn't change a thing about it.

 At the end of our song, we saw a bunch of people in the audience with tears in their eyes. Even Ellen had some tears! It was amazing and it felt great to let everyone know even though we're famous and stuff like that, we're still brother and sister, who love each other and would die for each other.

I love him.