Chapter 31: How y'all doing tonight?

*Day of concert at MSG*
(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
I woke up. My birthday! To bad Justin's not here. I sighed, and logged on to Twitter.

KaitlynBieber: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! @justinbieber i miss you but we're both doing concerts tonight. MSG BABY! 

justinbieber: @KaitlynBieber #HAPPYBIRTHDAYKAITLYN! Feb. 28th, the day you-my beautiful little sister-was born. So proud and can't wait to see you in the summer!
CodySimpson: @KaitlynBieber #HAPPYBIRTHDAYKAITLYN! Love you <3 MSG BABE!
studiomama: @KaitlynBieber happy birthday sweetie! 15 today! You're gonna be amazing in concert!
iSkylarKidrauhl: @KaitlynBieber #HAPPYBIRTHDAYKAITLYN! You're my idol and I can't wait to go to your concert! MADISON SQUARE GARDEN! <3

Awwh, so many birthday wishes! I smiled, and decided to reply to some of them.

KaitlynBieber: @iSkylarKidrauhl thank you! Make sure to wear purple, have white fingernails and be wearing Converse! I might see you beforeeeeeeeeeeee the show! :) Look for me!
MsMeganKidrauhl: @KaitlynBieber HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURHHL! I MISS YOU! <3 JUSTIN IS DRIVING ME INSANE...ah lmao, just kidding. But I miss you and have a happy 15th!
ShianneheartsYou: @KaitlynBieber #HAPPYBIRTHDAY KAITLYN! <3 Enjoy today! Sorry I can't be there, surfing competition in Aussie <3 LOVE YA!
LilTwist: @KaitlynBieber HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAITY! GURHHLLLLLLL, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN CONCERT! :D #MSGBabyyyyy <3

KaitlynBieber: Thanks for the birthday wishes! So excited to be 15 :D If you're goig to the concert tonight, lets cover the city in purple, white and black. Try to look for me, Usher, Mom, Scooter, Dan, Jessica, Olivia, Demi and Cody outside the Garden! You might get a special surprise ;)

I closed my laptop and got changed into an I [heart] my BF grey long sleeve, black skinnies and black Converse high-tops. I straightened my hair and put on a little bit of mascara, before heading out to the elevator to go down to the lobby.

"There's our superstar!" Mom said, as I walked out of the elevator. I laughed and they all came towards me, giving me a group-hug-I was stuck in the middle.
"Yo! YO! Let's get this show on the road!" I fist pumped and led the way to the tour buses, linking arms with  Cody and Demi.

*At the Garden*
"Woah. They're all here for tonight? Well then, we have to split up fast. Cody and I will go together, Mom and Usher, Scooter and Dad, Demi and Jess, then Dan and Olivia. Got it?" I asked and they nodded their heads, walking away in the partners.

"Hey, do you have tickets for tonights show?" I asked a 13-year old girl, who was  wearing  homemade "Team Kaitlyn" shirt and black skinny jeans.
"No. I was supposed to be here with my friend but she ditched me." She said, her voice sounding shaky and tears forming in her eyes.
"Well, then maybe you could use this..." Cody said, taking a ticket out from his jacket pocket and the girl realizing who we were.
"OMG! OMG! This is....OH MY GOD! Thank you! Thank you so much!" She gave us a HUGE hug and asked for a picture.
"Sure! We don't mind." I smiled. I love making my Kaitlynators happy.

*Actual concert*
(Still Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
Jess had finished her set and we were backstage, hearing the 1 minute countdown from the audience.
"Okay. Y'all ready?" Demi asked and we all huddled together.
"Ducks ducks ducks ducks
Quack quack quack quack
Zoooooooooooooooooooooooooom!" We cheered and laughed, Usher taking charge and leading me towards the spot where I was supposed to be.
Three, two one...

"Dan Kanter,
We wrote this song for you.
We hope you like it,
We really do." I came out onstage, and the crowd went wild. I looked over and saw Dan laughing and my nervousness disappeared.
"MADISON SQUARE GARDEN! HOW ARE Y'ALL DOING TONIGHT?" I asked into my purple and black rhinestoned microphone, and held over the crowd as they cheered.
"Haha, you guys sound excited. Anyways, I wantd to start off with this song...that means a lot to me and someone very special to me. I'm sure you all know it..." I walked over to the other side of the stage and the music started.