Chapter 36: Sleepover BABYYYYY!

*Shopping mall*
(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
"AYE Ryan!" I exclaimed running and hugging Ryan, catching him by surprise. He laughed, hugging me back and intertwining his fingers with mine.
"Where do you wanna go?"
"Umm...OMG I KNOW WHERE! Let's go to SEPHORA!" We both laughed and I led the way to Sephora.

"What about this one?" I asked, picking up a tube of red lipstick.
"I don't know. Maybe you should try it onnnnnnnnnn." Ryan winked, and I rolled my eyes.
"Nahh, I'm good." I laughed and now Ryan rolled his eyes. We're insane, yes I know. Tell me something I don't know.
"Babyyyyyyyyyyy. Don't roll your eyes at me." I pouted, carressing his shoulder and making him blush a little. I win. Kissing his cheek, I took his hand in mine and walked out of the store. We walked for a little while, just talking and looking at the different stores. Ryan and I got a milkshake-each, not sharing one- and started joking around, just being ourselves.
"Ahh sorry babe, but I gotta go. Mom's gonna need me to help her with dinner." I sighed giving Ryan a hug and kissing him passionately, while I saw camera flashes go off. Its not the paparazzi. It better not be anyways.
"Bye babe! I'll miss you!" Ryan called and I turned around, blew him a kiss and walked back home from the mall.

*Sleepover time!*
"BEETCH!" Jasmine and I squealed, as I opened the door and she came in.
"Haha, everyone else is waiting in the basement. Mom and Megan are skyping Justin soon, so they wanted the living room." I explained, Jasmine nodding her head and we walked down the stairs. As soon as we walked down, Miley yelled:
"BEETCH LET'S GET THIS PARTAYY STARTED!" Everyone burst out in laughter and I blasted "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz. We started dancing like maniacs, setting up our sleepover.

"OH MY GOSH! YOU'RE DATING RYAN?!?" Jasmine and Olivia yelled, as we all saw the cover of the latest issue of US Weekly.
"Yeah but that was from today...how did they get the picture so fast?" I was honestly, 500% confused.
"Come on, let's just not talk about this. LET'S HAVE A PHOTOSHOOT!" Jessalyn suggested and we all high-fived her.
"Me, Jasmine, Kaity and Olivia can be the models if you want." Miley shrugged her shoulders, while everyone was getting our awesome shoot ready.
"Shianne and Jess can be photographers!" Jessa nominated them, everybody laughing.
"Alrighty then. Let's do this!" Jasmine cheered, turning on the radio and blasting her song "Werk"-it was by chance. 

(Selena's P.O.V)
Me and Kaitlyn were getting more snacks for our crew.
"Thanks for coming Sel." Kaitlyn smiled, pouring a third bag of chips into a bowl.
"No problem.  Thanks for getting to know me more. I feel like we've become sisters!" I giggled, tying my hair back into a messy bun. 
"I know right! You're actually a very sweet person Selly, it just takes time for people to know you." Kaitlyn smiled, as we walked back down to the basement, bowls and bowls of chips in our hands. 
"YES! MORE FOOD!" Shianne called, stealing all of the chips and putting them down in the middle of our sleeping bag circle.
"Okay, well, choose a sleeping bag and then let's start with truth or dare!" Kaitlyn clapped her hands, sitting on the sleeping bag next to me. This was the order: Jasmine, Demi, Brooke and Shianne were on my left. Next to Shianne were Taylor and Jessica. On my right were Kaitlyn, Olivia, Skylar and Ariana. And next to Ariana was Madisen, Lexi and Miley. And directly across from me was Jessalyn-she's a sweetie. They all are!
"Let's play!" Olivia yelled, turning to Skylar-on her right.
"Sky, truth or dare?"
"Truth." Sky blurted out, laughing along with us as well.
"Okay. Umm...who do YOU have a crush on? Right now?" We all looked at her, waiting for Sky to spill the beans. 
"Well I have a crush on... Greyson Chance." She blushed, looking down to the floor.
"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh!" The rest of us chorused, some of us grabbing handfuls of chips.
"Awwh. Shut up. Anyways, Ari, truth or dare?" Skylar turned to Ariana-who was on her right.
"DARE!" Ari cheered, fist-pumping in the air.
"Okay, Madi's gonna go and make you a chocolate milkshake. Then, you're gonna drink it WHILE hopping on one foot and doing the chicken dance." Skylar and Madisen smirked, before Madi rushed up to the kitchen.

*Two minutes later*
"GO ARI! GO ARI!" Kaitlyn, Demi and I chanted, watching  her do her dare. 
"AND YOU'RE DONE!" Skylar hugged Ariana, who was suffering from terrible brainfreeze.

*Half an hour later*
"EVERYBODY SHUT UP! RYAN'S CALLING!" Kaitlyn yelled, while everybody froze.

[Phone conversation]
R-Hey babe.
K-Hey! Whassup?
R-Can I ask you something?

"AHHHHHHHHHHH GUYS! RYAN ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!" We all excitedly clapped, group-hugging, with Kaitlyn in the middle.
"This is great! Congratulations!" Then we went back to our dancing and acting insane.

Best.sleepover.ever.
I love these girls.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So how was that? I'm changing Selly into a sweeter person, but watch out in later chapters for some backstabbing.
Thanks for the over 17,000 reads! Its means so much to me!
Comment & Vote!
(5 comments & 5 votes for the next chapter :))
-Sophia xx

P.S please ignore the "PG-13" rating. I can't get it back to G, all I have when I write this is "PG-13" or "R". Thanks! :)