Chapter 40: We can go nowhere but up...

*Two weeks later*
(Selena's P.O.V)
I couldn't believe that Ryan would do something like this. Its terrible, Kaitlyn has already been through some much heartbreak already. While she was down at the hotel's arcade, I called Ryan.
"Hey Chaz, it's Selena. Give Ryan back his phone. I need to talk to him." I waited, as Chaz called Ryan over.
"Hey Selena. Whassup?" Ryan said casually. Boy is he gonna face my wrath so badly. 
"How could you?"
"Oh. You saw that picture too."
"Yeah I did. And Kaitlyn saw it and SO DID THE WHOLE FREAKING WORLD."  
"Selena I swear, I wouldn't ever do something like that to Kaitlyn. I swear."
"Then what happened?"
"Me, Justin, Chaz, Mitch, Nolan and a whole bunch of friends-including Jasmine-were having a waterfight at Nolan's house. Then once a whole bunch of them went inside, it was just me, Jasmine and Chaz. He had been recording the whole thing and was still going. Jasmine thought that we were alone so she leaned in and kissed me. I didn't kiss her back. Chaz can send you the video if you don't believe me."
"Okay, okay. I believe you. But I don't think Kaitlyn will. Have Chaz send me the video and I'll have her watch it later. Bye!" I hung up before he could say anything else. Kaitlyn walked into our really awesome hotel room, just as I logged onto my laptop.
"Hey Kaity! Want room service? I need a snack/early dinner, whatever you call it."
"Hey Selly! Yeah sure. Just get like a hugeeee thing of french fries. Its an AMAZINGG snack." I laughed, picking up the phone.

*Meanwhile, somewhere else*
(Megan's P.O.V)
I heard Justin yelling at Ryan in the other room. Ugh, not helping my headache. I got up, went upstairs and changed into jean shorts a tank top and Justin's letterman jacket from last years VMAs (A/N: Look up on google images; Justin Bieber VMAs 2010 :)) I tied my hair in a fishtail braid, pulled on some low-top converse and headed outside, for some air.
"You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter, you are the best thing, that's ever been mine..." I sang, kind of loud but kind of quiet, when I ran into Scooter on the sidewalk.
"Oh hey Scooter! Whassup?" I smiled, as he helped me up.
"I was just about to go to Justin to tell him that he has a last-minute interview with Ellen today. But maybe you could tell him instead?" Scooter asked, and I pulled out my phone, writing what he just said down.
"Okay. I will! Say hi to Carin for me!" I called, waving bye as I walked away. I smiled to myself, dialling Justin's number.

[Conversation]
Megan: Hey babe.
Justin: Hey shawty! Where are you?
Megan: Just went out for some fresh air.
Justin: Oh right. You had a headache. I'm sorry for all the noise, just got really mad at Ryan.
Megan: Its alright Justy. Oh, you have a last-minute interview with Ellen in like an hour.
Justin: You wanna come?
Megan: Haha, sure. But we'll have to bring Lily. Hold on, I'm coming back righttttt now. 
Justin: Love you!
Megan: Love you too!

I hung up and ran back to the house.
"I'm back!" I exclaimed, shutting the door behind me as soon as I burst in the house.
"There you are! How's your headache?" Justin asked,  giving  me a quick hug. 
"Better now that you're not yelling at Ryan." I smirked, while Justin playfully rolled his eyes.
"C'mon, let's go get changed." Justin put his arm around my shoulder, and we walked up the stairs to our rooms.

Once I got back downstairs, Justin just stood and stared at me, holding Lily in his arms.He was wearing a black shirt, medium-blue skinny jeans, a black hat and black supras. While I was wearing a medium-blue dress, with black, sparkly shoes and a black and sparkly headband. 
"You look amazing for somebody who had a baby two weeks agoooo." Justin sang, kissing my cheek and handing me our daughter. I dressed Lily in a "My daddy is Justin Bieber" black t-shirt and medium-blue leggings. She also wore a black beanie and black baby supras. We are sooo matching. Haha, but that's just how we roll.
"Let's get going Bieber!" I called, heading out the door. He smiled, following me out to the car.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay ! So that was our 40th chapter! 10 story chapters left...so sad *tear*
Thank you for all of your support so far! <3 you guys rockkkkk! 

Anyways, I wanna do something VERY special for the last chapter.
So what I was thinking is that you guys either message, pm me or comment on her everything you love about this story!  Everything you love, everything you're gonna miss or even what you love about me and what you think I should do IF I start writing a sequel to this.

SO if you really, really, REALLY love this story, take part and tell me everything that's above^

#neversaynever <3
-Sophia xx