Chapter 42: Last day in NYC & meeting cute guys...yeah mannn ;)

(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)

KaitlynBieber: CONGRATULATIONS JUSTIN & MEGAN! Can't wait for your wedding! @MsMeganKidrauhl me and my mom are gonna help plan the wedding :) #BieberWedding

"That is so great! I can't wait for their wedding!" Selena laughed, as we walked down the streets of NYC. 
"I know! I just really wanna go to a wedding! I haven't been in a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time." We both laughed, getting stares from the people around us. Then a bunch of fans started following us-male fans.
"Hi. How are you guys?" We asked, turning around. They were obviously in love with us, they were just so starstruck that they didn't say anything.
"Hi. I'm Mason. And this is Trevor, Blake, Phillip and Alex." The blonde guy said, extending out his hand for us to shake.
"I'm Selena and  this is Kaitlyn. But I'm pretty sure that you know who we are." Sel and I giggled, signing their shirts, phones and iPods. 
"Yeah. We love you both! Huge fans since forever." the darkest-haired guy-I'm guessing was Alex-blurted out and the cute guy beside him-I'm guessing he was Trevor-slapped the back of his head.
"Awwh. You don't have to be like that. Come on, you guys wanna hang out?" Selena asked, as we linked arms with them.
"Yeah sure. Where do you guys wanna go?" I asked, linking arms with Mason on one side and Phillip on the other. Selena linked arms with Alex on her left and Trevor on her right. 

(Selena's P.O.V)
Oh my god. Oh MY GOD! These guys are too hot. But too bad not one of them is my age. That kinda sucks. Oh well, I'll find somebody...someday. Then, I saw Kaitlyn pull out her purple flip camera.
"Kaity, seriously?" I smirked and she rolled her eyes, both of us laughing.
"Oh shut up Selly." She laughed, pressing the record button and pointed the camera at me.
"Oh fine. Hey everybody! Its me, Selena, and we're still here in NYC, our last day in town. And today, we have some VERY special friends here in Starbucks with us. So on my right, are Phillip and Alex. While on my left are Mason and Trevor. We just met them today and they are TOTALLY awesome." I smiled, Kaitlyn turning the camera in a circle. Once it was on her, Kaity handed me the camera and started talking.
"So yeah. NYC is THE coolest place to be. Their starbucks coffee is awesome and the shopping is FLAMAZING! I can't  believe that we're leaving tomorrow! But yeah, I'll come back another day. Bye guys!" I stopped recording and we all burst out laughing for no reason.

*Later*
"Oh my god! Trevor totally is in love with you!"
"But Sel, I can't date him! I already made up with Ryan."
"Right...Wanna order fries or popcorn for our snack?"
 "BOTH! And make sure that its like jumbo size or something....I'M STARVING!" 
"Alrighty then. I'll order it."
"YAY!" Kaitlyn cheered, jumping up and down on her bed.
"Chill! Oh and your phone's ringing."

[Conversation]
Kaitlyn: HEYY JADENNNNNNNNN!
Jaden: Turn down the volume, my eardrum could burst.
Kaitlyn: Haha. Sorry, just a little hyper.
Jaden: Just a little? 
Kaitlyn: Oh shut up. Anyways, what's up?
Jaden: Well I was wondering if you wanted to record a new version of Never Say Never with me. Apparently your cover has gotten half a billion views in a couple days.
Kaitlyn: HOLY CRAP SERIOUSLY?! HALF A BILLION? That's awesome. And my new record.
Jaden: Yeah, don't get a big head. Some of Justin's videos are still beating you.
Kaitlyn: Whatever. So when were you thinking that we could record?
Jaden: Next week? Or whenever you have a spare day.
Kaitlyn: Yeah, next week's great. See ya then.
Jaden: Aight then. See ya then.

"I'M RECORDING WITH JADEN NEXT WEEK! ONG WHAT IF I MEET WILL SMITH?!"  Kaitlyn exclaimed, hanging up the phone.
"OMG YOU'RE SO LUCKY!" I exclaimed, jumping up and down on my bed.
"Room service!" Someone knocked on our door and we let the guy come in and give us our food.

Yeah, we're so awesome.
Be jealous hater, be jealous.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AWWH WE'RE GETTING CLOSER TO THE END :'( SO SAD! *tear tear*
Aha, anyways...I still want you guys to comment with what you love about the story, what your gonna miss or even what you love about me :D You can combine them together into one comment, or you can leave messages for me on my message board or a PM.
Can't wait to read what you guys have to say!
-Sophia xx