Chapter 15: Torn between two...

*Lunch at school on Friday*
(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
We were eating our hamburgers in the cafeteria of our school- North Atlanta High- when I got a text on my Blackberry. 
"Guys, I'll be right back..." They understood and I rushed straight over to where Justin was sitting.
"Justin, Megan needs you. Her Uncle's out at work and she's feeling worse than yesterday." I whispered, while Chaz, Ryan, Taylor and Selena- eww, yes, she goes to our school...but luckily this is her last year.
"Sorry guys, I gotta go." Justin said, and I walked back to my table while he went out of the cafeteria.

(Selena's P.O.V)
Ok. There is something going on and Justin hasn't told me. The heck, I'm his girlfriend, shouldn't he trust me?
"Do you guys know what's going on with Justin? In the middle of our dates all this week, he's had to rush off for some 'reason'." I asked and they shrugged their shoulders. Ugh. Un-famous people are no help. How is Justin friends with these weirdos?

(Back to Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
"How's Megan feeling?" Olivia asked and I swallowed before saying:
"Well, someday's she's good, others are bad. She's always moody and always wants ice cream and  pickles. Like, who eats that?" 
"I do." Twist said, showing off a proud smile.
"Yeah...and he thought the dare was gonna ruin his rep." Christian coughed and we laughed- except for Lil Twist of course.

"Are you done yet? Twist, this is like your fifth tray of burgers in 5 minutes. Boy, what does Shianne see in you?" I asked and laughed while Twist through pickles from the burgers at me.
"Gurhll, you are messed up. Shianne, she loves me for everything I am."
"Yeah, don't get in over your head." 

*Minutes later*
"Hello?" I picked up my phone and the person on the other end said:
"Every minute..." I smiled.
"Every second..."
"Every hour of the day."
"Hey Cody. What's up?" I questioned, as Christian, Ryan, Drew, Olivia and Jessica joined me underneath the shade  of the giant weeping willow tree.
"Do you think that tomorrow after we write and/or record the song, that maybe we could grab a bite to eat...as friends, of course." Cody asked me nervously.
"Yeah, sure. That would be awesome." I blushed a little...and all my friends noticed. Why was I blushing? Cody's my best friend and Nick's my boyfriend...I should like Nick more, right? 
"Okay then. See you tomorrow.  At around 11am." We said in unison and I heard him smile the moment I smiled.

As soon as I hung up, everyone else was smirking at me.
"And you said that you don't have a crush on Cody Simpson yeahhh." Jessica said, nudging me and I blushed. Gahh, brain, stop making me blush at the mention of Cody's name.
"I do not. We're going to record/write a song and then get a bite to eat...that sounds like a date, doesn't it?" I said, quietly and they all nodded their heads. "Oh man. This isn't gonna be good." 

*Saturday morning, 9:00am*
(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
I was trying to figure out what to wear for when I meet Cody. Skinny jeans, shoulder shirt and Converse? Or a dress and ballet flats.
"Somebody's nervous about their date with Cody Simpson yeahhh." Megan laughed and sat down on the end of my bed.
"Its not a date." I said flatly, blushing even more than I did yesterday.
"Kait. You don't have to tell me that its not. I know howmuch you like him...wayyyyy more than you like Nick." She said, handing me black skinnies and a yellow shoulder shirt that said "<---1.4.3" in black numbers on it.
"Hey, Wasn't there a picture of Cody wearing the same shirt...except the arrow was facing the other way...?" Megan asked and I blushed, while she gave me a look.
"Okay. Wellllllllllllll, CodyandIwentoutoncewhileIwasdatingNick4monthsago and the shirts were there so we bought them."  I said the first part of my sentence with no spaces, but Megan seemed to have understood what I said.
"And I'm guessing only me, Justin and your mom knew about it."
"Yeah." I whispered and she threw me a pair of yellow combat boots with black laces.
"There, you going to look H-O-T hot! Cody's gonna do a double take when he sees you." Megan gave me a hug and a smile, before I went downstairs.

*Recording studio*
(Still Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
"Cody!" I ran into his open arms and smiled.
"Kaitlyn! It's so great to see you. I love the shirt." He winked and I laughed. Then I looked at Cody's outfit. He wore a simliar shirt to mine, except it was for teenage guys and it was black with yellow numbers and a yellow arrow. Cody also wore black not-skinny-but-skinny jeans and black vans. 
"You look great."
"So do you. Anyways, lets work on the song. Here are the lyrics..." Cody gave me a two sheets of paper and I read it over 3 times.
"Wow, that's pretty awesome. Can we record?" I asked and he followed me into the booth.
Before we started, Cody said:
"So, we're gonna record and then either Usher or Flo Rida are gonna come in and edit it. Then we can go grab some food." I nodded and then put the headphones on- Cody did the same.

*Singing*
K: I'm sleeping through the day, I'm trying not to fade but every single night I've just been lying awake. Cause I, I can't get you off my mind.
C: The moment that we met, I didn't know yet that I was looking at a face I'll never forget. Cause I, I can't get you off my mind.
K+C: I can't get you off my mind. Give me the chance to love you I'll tell you the only reason why. Cause you are on my mind I want to know you feel it. What do you see when you close your eyes. Cause you are on my mind.
C: I want to be the best I want to be the worst. I want to be the gravity in your universe. And I, I want to be there to help you fly, I'll help you fly girl
K: Oh, the longer that I wait, the more that I'm afraid That someone's gonna fool your heart and take you away, Cause I, I finally realized...That I can't get you off my mind
C+K: Give me the chance to love you, I'll tell you the only reason why. Cause you are on my mind. I want to know you feel it, What do you see when you close your eyes. Cause you are on my mind.
C: Girl I can't live with out you, I can't think straight without you, no
K: So tell what should I do, If I can't get you off my mind.
C: Give me the chance to love you
K: I'll tell you the only reason why...
C+K: Cause you are on my minddd...
K: I gotta know you feel it
C: What do you see when you close your eyes
K+C: Cause you are on my mind, You're on my mind...You're on my mind all day and night, oh. Cause you are on my mind.

We had just walked out of the booth as both Flo Rida and Usher walked in.
"Kaitlyn and Cody, you guys can go and hang out.  Me and Usher here are gonna edit your song. Come back tomorrow for a music video." Flo Rida said and we waved at them, before exiting the building...holding hands.

"Kaitlyn? What are you doing with him...?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who's the voice this time? Makayla? Nick? Drew? Or some paparazzi dude?
You'll have to waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait for chapter 16 (:
You guys are FLAMAZING and #iwillneverforgetyou all <33
-Sophia xx