Chapter 4: Awards time! My favourite part is seeing and meeting people

(Justin's P.O.V)

Haha, I love my sister. She's so awesome...well, except when she's mad, its NOT pretty! Anyways, I went to the kitchen and grabbed some chips-and by some, I mean 4 bags...Kaitlyn LOVES chips- and went back  to the bedroom.

"Kaitlyn! I have chips!" 

"YES! Oh god, I'm reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy hungry!" Kaitlyn responded, cathcing the bag of chips that I threw to her.

"You're a freakshow...but my beautiful, related freakshow..." I said, as Kaitlyn just laughed and threw another pillow at me.

*Los Angeles*

(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
Me, Mom, Justin, Scooter, Carin, Ry Good and Kenny went to check into our hotel. Me and Justin tried to avoid some crazy fans and luckily Kenny was there, so he was our wall that nobody could past. I LOVE SAYING THAT, yeah anyways, my room was on the 24th floor, number 14. Justin was in the room right next door, with Carin and Mom sharing a room across the hall. Scooter and Kenny in the rooms near us. Scooter's room was on the right of mine and Kenny's was on the left of Justin's. And finally, Ry Good was in the room across from Justin's and on the right of Mom and Carin's.

"Okay, first off. Kaitlyn and Justin, we need you two to get ready for the MTV Awards tonight...and then be ready by 5pm. Carin, Pattie and Ryan, you guys will help Kaitlyn and Justin get ready. Kenny and I will be on guard for any super-psycho fans and paparazzi." Scooter instructed and we all went where we were supposed to go. Justin and Ryan went to Justin's room to get ready, while me, Mom and Carin went to mine. Kenny and Scooter stood outside of the rooms, guarding incase of any "psychos.

*Kaitlyn's room*

(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)

"Oh my gosh! Pattie! Look at these dresses! Which one would suit Kaitlyn the best?" Carin yelled over to my mom, who was sorting out  the make-up.

"I don't know. Here Kaitlyn," she said passing me this Forever 21 dress, "Go try on this pink bubble dress. It might suit you." Hesitantly, I grabbed the dress and went to  the bathroom and changed into the dress.

When I came out of the bathroom, Mom and Carin examined my dress.

"Well, Its an AMAZING colour on, that's for sure. But the style isn't right, its too bubbly and not your style." Carin said, and Mom nodded her head in agreement.

"Hand me the next dress." I said, taking the next Forever 21 dress from my Mom and going back to the bathroom and changed into it. 

I walked out of the bathroom in this peachy-pink strapless dress. 

"I don't know about this one...but its PERFECT! But what is your brother wearing? You two need to match." Mom said and I went over to Justin's room to find out.

*Justin's room* 

(Still Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
 When I walked into Justin's room, I could feel Ry Good already examining my dress.

"Hey Ry, what's Justin wearing to the awards?" I asked and Ry Good stopped examining the dress.

"Oh right. Well he's gonna wear black. So for you...pink, white, purple, red or even black. Whatever suits you Kaity!" He said and I waved good-bye before going back to my room.

*Back in Kaitlyn's room, half-an-hour later*

(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
 I was examining the black strapless bow dress.

"Kaity, are you gonna show us the dress?" Carin asked, knocking on the door.

"I don't really like it...do you think you could give me another one?" I asked back and I heard her ask my mom for another dress. 

As soon as I changed into the next dress and walked out, Mom and Carin were both agreeing.

"Its perfect. Kaitlyn, this is your MTV Awards dress." Carin and Mom squealed happily and led me over to the make-up.

*Limosine*

(Justin's P.O.V)
Oh my god! Where's Kaitlyn? There's fifteen minutes until 5pm and we have to start going.

"JUSTIN! OMB you look awesome!" Kaitlyn said, sitting beside me, while Mom, Scooter and Kenny sat in the front.

"Thank you Kaitlynnie. You look amazing in black and white." I said and we high-fived. Yeah, we're really close for a brother and a sister that are a year apart. Most kids think its weird but, who cares what they think.

"How long is it gonna take to get there Scooter?" We both asked and everybody laughed.

"It will take 15 minutes! Just relax and have some Sour Patch Kids!" He yelled back to us and Kaitlyn grabbed a bag.

"YES! Give me some of the sour! Hand over the bag, baby sister." I said in weird voices, making us both laugh really hard.