Chapter 11: Our Friday night... on a Sunday :D

*Justin's room*
(Kaitlyn's P.O.V) 
"So let me get this straight...your best friend and your boyfriend went behind your back and cheated on you? Isn't that just a teensy-weensy bit messed up?" Justin asked and I nodded my head.
"Yeah, see, my social life is pretty messed up. Because we're mostly on the road..the friends I make are celebrities who we stop to see and hang out wirh. But yet when I go back to school, I won't have any friends except for you, Chris and Olivia. Everyone else, well, pretty much hates me." I explained to him, flopping backwards on his bed and kicking my feet in the air. 
"So what are you gonna do?"
"Well...I'll be BFFs Olivia. No biggie, we have things in common."
"Kaitlyn. DOn't just force someone to be your best friend."
"But Justin, that's how you got Christian to like you." I laughed and Justin started tickling me.

*A month later, back in Atlanta*
(Kaitlyn's P.OV)
We had finished the tour. Megan came on  with us for the last half of the tour and then went back to Ottawa, but her and Justin are still contacting each other. I think they're in loveeeeeeeeeeee. While, I, am the lonely one, with no boyfriend. Kind of sad when you think about it, but I'm just fine. Anyways, school starts tomorrow, so Justin and I went to Wal-Mart and got school supplies. Bags, binders, notebooks, pencils and other stuff that we probably didn't need, but bought anyways. 
"Christian!" I said happily when I opened athe house door and saw him standing there. He gave me a hug and came inside.
"How are you?" He asked, as we went to the living room and sat on the couch.
"Good, I guess. How's Oliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivia?" I asked him back and he blushed.
"She's perfect!" Christian smiled and Justin came down to join us.
"Christian! Nice to see you man." Justin said, then they did their "secret"- I know the handshake- handshake and Justin joined us on the couch.

"So what was the most exciting thing that happened to you this summer?" I asked them, after we had watched 7 consecutive episodes of Hannah Montana. Yes, we are freaks, but who cares? That's just the way we roll.
"Umm...first date with Olivia." Christian smiled hugely and Justin high-fived him.
"What about you Justin?"
"Meeting Megan." He replied, and I rolled my eyes.
"Kaitlyn, what about you?" Christian asked and I thought for a second.
"Probably going on tour with Justin."
"Of course. I'm just so cool and my tour was AWESOME!" Justin exclaimed- VERY loudly- while Christian and I laughed and laughed.

After a little bit, there was a knock at the door.
"Come in! Its open!" I called, while the person walked over to the living room.
"JESS!" I called happily and got up to give her a hug.
"Hey Kait! How's it going?" She asked  and gave me a hug back.
"Jarrell! Nice to see you! Are we recording that song soon or what?" Justin smiled and gave her a hug.
"I'm sorry Bieber, but I'm busy working and living my own life." Jessica laughed and Justin pretended that he was wounded. Of course we all laughed, Justin was a clown.
" Hey Christian." Jessica said to Christian and they hugged too. See, we've known Jessica since we moved to Atlanta and her career was just starting up too.

As we were chatting  and catching up, two more people came to the door. 
"Helloooooooooooo Oli! Hey Drew!" I greeted them and they both gave me a hug. Olivia is really beautiful. She has curly, dirty blonde hair that is almost shoulder-length and the most GORGEOUS hazel eyes that you have ever seen. Oli's also VERY talented! She can sing, play instruments and act like a professional, but she's not snobby, instead she's nice, funny and a total GENIUS! Well, she's a genius when it comes to music, drama and Christian. Drew has dark brown hair and stunning dark-blue eyes, that you can get lost in very easily-trust me, it happens all the time. He plays guitar and does a hair-flip, like Justin does. Drew's really smart, athletic and plays the guitar...and he has LOTS of girls chasing him around the school campus.
"How was the tour?" Olivia asked, as we headed back to the living room where everybody else was.
"Awesome. He has so many more fans than I thought he did, but Justin made some time for his baby sister." I said, laughing as we walked in and they were playing a Hannah Montana dance/singing game. HILARIOUS!

Once we got into teams (Me, Justin and Olivia against Jessica, Drew and Christian) we decided to play Hannah Montana again. First up, it was me against Drew.
"You're going down Drewwwwwwww." I said and he laughed with everyone else.
"Leggo Kaitlyn."  
" You get the limo out front hottest styles every shoe every colour. Yeah when you're famous it can be kind of fun, its really you but no one ever discovers. In some ways you're just like all your friends, but on stage you're a starrrrrrrrrrrrrr. You get the best of both worlds, chill it out take it slow, then you rock out the show. You get the best of both worlds, mix it all together and you know that its the best of both worlds. The best of both worlds. You got to movie premieres (is that Orlando Bloom?) Hear your songs on the radio-oh woah. Livin' two lives is a little weird, but school's cool 'cause nobody knows. Yeah you get to be a small town girl, but big time when you play your guitarrr. You get the best of both worlds...

"YES! WE SO BEAT YOU!" Justin, Olivia and I cheered and the other 3 just laughed.
"That's only because all three of you can sing, while only I can actually sing in this whole group." Jessica said and Christian pretended that she stabbed him in the heart, then fell backward onto the black couch.
"Freak." Olivia said, walking over and pulling him off of the couch. 
"But I'm your freak." Christian said, sitting up almost immediately after. We all fell on the floor laughing, just because of how Christian said it. God, we're crazy freaks, but we enjoy it.

"Mommmmmmmmmmmmmmm, can everybody sleepoverrr?" Justin and I asked, using the puppy-dog look- which normally worked- to get what we wanted.
"Fine. But I'm going  out  tonight until 12, so you guys better be asleep by the time I get back. And not too much junk food. Got it?" Mom agreed and we jumped around happily. Then we took our cellphones and called Christian, Olivia, Drew, Jessica, Lil' Twist, Chaz, Ryan, Caitlin and then we couldn't think of a last person to call.
"Who should we call now?" Justin asked and I shrugged my  shoulders.
"I KNOW!  Let's call Shianne! She's in town for 3 more days and I bet she's probably bored."
Justin dialled her number and then we talked for awhile.

*Sleepover time*
(Stilllllll Kaitlyn's P.O.V-makes sense, its her story :P)
Everyone had arrived, well, except for Shianne. But was running late.
"Shianne! Finally! Everyone else is in the living room, I'll introduce you." I said, leading her to the room. Shianne, is really really pretty. Her hair is really light blonde, but she didn't dye it, the sun did because she's a surfer who lives mainly in Cali and in Australia. Her eyes are dark brown and she's tanned-from all the surfing she does.
"Come on. Twist is dyingggg to see you. Shi, you've got him wrapped around your finger." Shianne laughed and we high-fived, then walked into the living room.

(Shianne's P.O.V)
Sitting on our sleeping bags, we were all on the floor in a circle, boys mostly dominating it.
"We need more food. Shi, maybe you should get us some." Chaz said, hogging the doritos, pretzel, nachos and marshmallows- I swear , he eats like a pig but never gets fat...I'm jealous.
"Maybe Twist will get it for us. You would do that for me, right Twisty?" I said, sitting very close to him and I could hear his heartbeat race faster and faster. Justin and Ryan tried to hold back laughs, but Kaitlyn helped by giving him a disapproving look.
"Yeah, yeah I will. But lots for us, seems like Chaz already has a supply." he said, and then we burst out laughing. Which made Chaz throw some tortilla chips at us. I love being Justin and Kaitlyn's cousin, God, I swear they have THE most fun.

(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
A knock at the door startled us. I got up and answered it.
"Hey Taylor! What are you doing here?" I asked the tall, curly-haired blonde standing in our doorway.
"I was in town and thought I'd just say a quick hello before heading off to soundcheck and then the T-party." she said, giving me a hug, then heading back to her car.
"It was nice to have a quick visit. But I'll drop by tomorrow afternoon for a longer one." Taylor laughed and waved good-bye, before driving off to the stadium.

"Awwh, Taylor came by and didn't want to see me?" Justin pouted and both Jessica and Caitlin slapped him on the back of his head.
"AYE! Watch the hair!" We all mimicked him before he could say anything and Justin tried to look offended, but him laughing really made his acting terrible.
"Hey sorry but I gotta go. Mom needs me at the house." Caitlin said, hugging us all good-bye then heading out the door.

"Twist, truth or dare?" I asked and Twist's eyes looked excited.
"Dare." He said, winking at Shianne, who rolled her eyes.
"I dare you to..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, had to leave you guys on a cliffhanger :)) well, its not really a cliffhanger, you guys just don't know what the dare is and neither do I :P
Any dare ideas? Comment, leave a message on my message board, chat with me or private message me with the ideas.
I love you guys and I'm really, REALLY grateful for all of you who read my story :) It means so much to me that you guys want more of this story.
Oh, and if you guys want to be in the story, you can comment with any details that you want me to know or any other way of contacting me. I'll appreciate any suggestions that you guys have got.
-Sophia xx