Chapter 17: Just chilling with Zac...

*Ice cream shop*
(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
I had recorded the first half of the songs for my debut album but they had me take the day off from recording, since I had a photoshoot AND interview at Vanity Fair HQ (Headquarters) and then cover art time for the album- we still have to come up with a name. I saw Alexis are the studio complex, hand in hand with some dude. Whatever. Justin hates her anyways and is totally falling for Megan-but he's dating Selena so, yeah, I don't know what he'll do. Anywho, I finally got my ice cream! I don't know why, but Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough always cheers me up. It just tastes soooooooo good!
"Hey, aren't you Kaitlyn Bieber?"  A familiar voice said behind me, and I turned around...but then smiled.
"Ahh. You stalker. What are you doing here?" I asked and they smiled.
"Was gonna get ice cream but I found something sweeter." He winked and I laughed.
"Thanks but I'm already dating somebody and his name is Cody Simpson." I said and Zac- yes as in EFRON!- pretended that I had stabbed him in the heart.
"Yeah I know. Plus you're too young for me. More like a sister." Zac said, and put an arm around my shoulder. We walked out of the shop and down the streets of L.A.

"OH MY GOD! ITS ZAC EFRON!" A bunch of girls screamed and we ran as fast as we could. But unfortunately it wasn't just fans...there were some of my dear friends...the paparazzi. So we couldn't out run them. So, Zac and I stopped to sign autographs and take pictures with the fans and  answered the questions that we could with the paparazzi.
"Okay, well what do you want to do?" Zac later asked, after everyone had left us alone.
"Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..." I thought and Zac waited patiently for my answer, "We could post a video on my YouTube channel. Haven't done that yet."
"Sure. That sounds cool."
"Great! Because you're in the video too." I smiled and then ran, because I knew what he was gonna do.

"Hey everybody! Its me, Kaitlyn and my god friend Zac Efronnnnnnnnn." I sang, and we both laughed.
"Hey guys." Zac said, giving the imaginary audience an award winning smile.
"Yeah, okay Mr. Hotshot. We get it you have teeth. Anyways," I tried not to laugh, "We're at someplace that only Zac knows the name of...I think. Without any disguises and have only been stopped once. I think that's a record."
"Mr Hotshot? What? What kind of a nickname is that?Yeah, but my big accomplishment is that I stole the grey beanie that Kaitlyn was wearing and now I'm wearing it. Muahhahahaha."
"You're a freak Zac. But yeah, he did steal it and I got really mad. And I guess you guys must have gotten mad now that I've told you."
"Yes, thank you Kaitlyn for getting them mad at me. I appreciate it. Anyways, we have to go. We have work to do."
"Bye!" Both Zac and I said to the imaginary audience. Then we both said good bye to each other and went our own way.

*Vanity Fair HQ*
"Oooh Claireeeeeeeeeee! I love the one of me doing my dougie!" I squealed and smiled excitedly.
"So, that one will go in the magazine. Any others?" Claire asked, re-adjusting her glasses and writing down the number of the photo.
"Ummm...numbers 1, 2, 4, 6, 11, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20, and 30." I smiled at Claire, who wrote down the numbers on the piece of paper that she had.
"Oh anddddddddddddddd, can I send the one of me doing my dougie to Justin? He needs to see my mad dance skills in a picture form." Claire laughed and nodded her head, then walked off to get my agent, who then said that I could go back to my hotel.

I checked my watch. 5:00pm. I sighed and looked out at the buildings and people going by, while I was stuck in this limo-which was VERY comfortable by the way. I decided to check Twitter and was kind of surprised at two of the trending topics.

Trending Topics Worldwide: #KaitlyndateZac, #Kaitlyn&Christian...

Wow. I was actually kind of weirded out. Why do they want me to date Zac? He's like yearssss older than me!

KaitlynBieber: Oh wow. Kaitlynators, chill. I'm dating @TheCodySimpson and we're happy together. And for me and Zac to date would be kind of...illegal. He's like a few years older than me and he's more like an older brother to me.  That would just be weird.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 17! :)
Comment with your thoughts on this part!
Oh, and I'm gonna have a Book Cover and edits contest.
For the book cover, all you have to do is make a cove for this book. Include the title, the author (me, iSophiaBieber) and pictures of two (and only TWO!) of the main characters. I'll make a page on Facebook where you can post the covers and I'll decide on the best one :)
For the edits contest, I want you to make an edit of Justin Bieber. Even if you don't like him.
The winners of both contests will get to be in the story. How does that sound?

Oh,and I think it might be easier if you guys email me the covers and edits to isophiabrown@gmail.com <--I'm always on that. Then I'll post them on the Facebook page.
You can enter one or both contests! :)
-Sophia xx