Chapter 29: Ya think?

(Still Demi's P.O.V)
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I shouted, walking back to my bunk and away from him. I heard him start texting on his iPhone-the keyboard clicks-as I angrily flipped through the magazine I was reading.
He's a cheater.
Like nobody could figure that out.

*Later*
(Kaitlyn's P.O.V)
"We're backkk!" I sang, walking onto the bus, an hour before we had to go to our next stop.
"Hey Jazzy!" Demi smiled and Jazzy laughed, taking her Justin Bieber doll and hugging Demi's leg.
"Oh, looks like somebody got a Justin doll!" she took the box, giving Jazzy a shocked look, causing Jaz to laugh and get excited-she LOVES dolls.
"Yeah yeah!" She cheered, making everyone laugh. Jazmyn is ADORABLE. Oh my gosh, I love my baby sister.

Jazzy went to have her nap. Dad, Cody and Usher were in the living room, Cody beating them at whatever game they were playing. Me, Demi, Jess and Olivia were "gossiping" about stuff, but more or less we were laughing and throwing popcorn at each other.
"Kaity! That piece got in my hair!" Demi exclaimed, getting the piece of popcorn and throwing it back at me. Luckily, I had ducked just in time, so the popcorn went out the open window-that's right next to my bunk. I laughed, closing the window and grabbing a chocolate bar from the mini fridge that Jessica had "hidden" away from me.
"Oh my gosh! Guys I needs to call Christian, I haven't talked to him in DAYSSSSSS!" Olivia said, making us laugh. Yeah, Cholivia-their couple name-is still going strong. I'm so glad they're still together, those two are THE perfect couple.
"Go ahead and call him! Don't let us stop you." Jess threw Oli's cellphone at her, then flopped onto her bunk. While Olivia was calling him, the rest of us kept chatting and annoying each other.

*2 hours later*
(Demi's P.O.V)
I have to tell her. But, she might think that it was my fault. Ugh, I hate Cody at this exact moment.

Cody: Hey (;

I rolled my eyes. He thinks he can just be all flirty while he's dating Kaitlyn. I decided to ignore the messages, but they kind of kept coming.

Cody: Come on, don't ignore me. I know how much you liked it. (;
Demi: GO AWAY. You're such a cheater.
Cody: I can't go away. We're stuck on this bus together...until one of us gets kicked off. 
Demi: I'm hoping its you that gets kicked off.

He didn't reply after that. I smirked, and dialled Justin's phone number.
"Hey, Justin Bieber speaking." He laughed and I responded:
"Hey, Demi Lovato speaking."
"Whassup? Something wrong?" Justin asked and I could hear Chaz and Ryan playing a video game in the background.
"No, just thought I'd call. Everyone else is pretty much asleep."
"Something happened Demi. Tell me what it is." He stated, sounding concerned and confused at the same time.
"Well, it involves me and Cody." I said quietly, hoping that he wouldn't hear what I just said.
"WHAT? Wait, what? What happened?" Justin exclaimed into the phone and I sighed. He's like my protective younger brother and this was what I was trying to avoid.
"Well, he kissed me."
"Cody kissed you?"
"No Zac Efron did. Who else would I be talking about Justin?" I said sarcastically, hearing Ryan and Chaz laugh and Justin telling them to be quiet.
"HE FREAKING KISSED YOU? Did you tell Kaitlyn?"
"No, I haven't. I don't want to ruin her mood! We're just over 2 weeks away from Madison Square Garden and you know that she can be depressed for a LONG time."
"Okay Demi, you NEED to tell her. We can't have this. Cody needs to get off the tour."
"But she loves him. And I'm serious about it. When she talks about Cody, Kaitlyn glows and smiles like there's no tomorrow."
"This is gonna be harder than we thought."
"Ya think?"