Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Keaton and I walk into my house hand in hand, my mom isn't in the kitchen where I expect her to be so I just sit on the couch. Keaton comes and sits next to me, I hang my legs over his lap and lay on my back. Keaton looks down at me and the way he looks at me makes me melt. His green eyes are wide and look at with me love, he smiles at me and I smile back at him.

I giggle as he starts drumming on my legs, he starts to sing Santeria loudly.

"I don't practice Santeria, I don't got no crystal ball!" Keaton sings loudly and I giggle, even if he's just screwing around his voice gives me chills. 

"Can you sing?" Keaton asks me, he rests his hands on my knees and I blush. It seems almost strange sitting here on the couch with Keaton after this crazy day and yesterday.

I laugh and shake my head "I'm tone deaf." I say and he laughs at me.

"Hey guys!" I hear my mom yell from the kitchen

"Hello Mrs. Hoss!" Keaton yells and smiles at me. 

"Are your brothers on their way to get you?" She asks. 

Oh no, I forget to tell Keaton he had to leave before 5, church starts at 6 and my mom likes to get there early. Keaton looks at me and my eyes widen, my mom will be mad I forgot.

"Yeah they're on there way." Keaton lies, I'm grateful he covered for me but he seemed so at ease lying to my mom.

"Okay." My mom says and I look into the kitchen and she's gone, she must be getting ready.

"Am I supposed to leave at a certain time?" Keaton asks me and I meet his gaze. His green eyes are wide and I can tell he doesn't want to leave.

"Well yeah. My mom told me you had to leave before church because I'm staying home." I explain and he disappointingly nods his head..

"Oh okay, I'll text Wes." He reaches for his phone but I stop him

"I mean you could just come back after she leaves." His eyes meet mine and he smirks "If you want." I add quickly and he laughs at me.

"Wouldn't that be breaking some rules?" Keaton asks raising his eyebrows at me, smirking.

"I think it may be worth it." I say kissing his jaw, his cheeks get pink as I lay back down. He smiles at me nervously.

"So how is this going to work?" Keaton asks me.

"Well maybe you can say that you're brothers are here and walk down a couple houses and wait for my mom to leave and then just come back." I say, his eyes widen.

"You're mom trusts me though, I don't want to abuse that." Keaton says looking down, and I know he's right. I can't help but feel my face fall.

"Hey." Keaton says grabbing my chin and tilting it up so I'm looking at him, his green eyes are wide and he brings his eyebrows together.

"I really would love to stay with you today but I don't want to take anything too fast. I know I was kind of out of control today, sorry about that. I just.. The things you do to me." Keaton says shaking his head and biting his lip. I blush at his words, I don't know why he is apologizing, today was great.

"You don't have to apologize., I could've stopped you if I wanted to." I say and he looks up at me through hooded eyes, his pupils are noticeably larger. He smirks at me and I blush. he looks incredibly hot.

"Do you even know the effect you have?" Keaton asks me, his voice deep. His eyes pour into mine and I'm lost for a second, I shake my head.

"Rachel, you are so beautiful. Everyone sees it, when I walk with you every boy stares at you. Your face.. Your body." Keaton says, he moves his hand onto my thigh and squeezes it, I jump in response. Keaton is so intense right now, as bad is it is to admit, I love this part of Keaton. The part that can be dangerous and sexy, he can say the crudest things and still sound sweet.