Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I felt my heart practically stop at his words..

"What?" I asked, I needed to hear him say it again. Just to be sure I hadn't imagined it.

"I love you Rachel. I know it's soon but I can't help it, I love you." Keaton searches my eyes, his green eyes looking pleading. He needs me to say it back, he needs me to love him. But do I love him? As I look into his green eyes I am sure of my answer.

"I love you too Keaton." I say and laugh at how the words sound coming out of my mouth. Keaton's eyes brighten at my words and he smiles. I watch as he takes his bottom lip between his teeth and looks at my lips. I know by know that when he does that he wants to kiss me for real, not a soft gentle kiss.

"C'mon." I say standing up and reaching for his hand, he looks at me raising his eyebrow as he takes my hand and I lead him across the street.

There's a small convenience store that nobody is ever usually in, I pull Keaton behind the building. I feel my heart racing as I let go of his hand and look at him. He's now realized that I pulled us behind this building so we could be alone. His pupils were huge, he took his bottom lip between his teeth and moved towards me. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck

He looks into my eyes intensely before he moves his eyes down to my lips. He brought his hand to my face and brushed his thumb over my bottom lip, the contact made me shiver. He smirked at my reaction and placed his hand on my back, pushing us closer together. He brought his mouth to my jaw and I giggled as he placed kisses up and down my jaw until he put his mouth to mine. 

His mouth melted into mine and brought a familiar fire to my body. His kiss was intense, his tongue ran over mine and we moved together in unison. He brought my bottom lip between his teeth and I felt chills go up and down my back. Me and Keaton backed up, never breaking our kiss. We backed up against the building wall and Keaton kisses me even harder. 

He moves his hands to my hips and squeezes gently, I let my fingers run through his hair. Keaton grabs the back of my thighs, just below my bum, and lifts me up so my legs are on either side of his waist. He holds me up and I am surprised by his strength. Keaton removes his mouth from mine and I whimper from the loss of contact.

He places his lips onto my neck and kisses my collar bone, he draws a line with his tongue from my collar bone to just below my ear, sending chills down my back. Keaton kisses around my neck and finds my sweet spot, just under my jaw. I gasp as he sucks and nibbles on the spot.

"Oh god." I half say half moan as Keaton continues his attack on my neck, I tug at his hair and he moans into my neck. Keaton places his lips back to mine, the kiss suddenly more urgent then before, his tongue begging for entrance. I teased him and denied him, he tugged at my bottom lip in response and I giggled into his mouth. 

We were interrupted by my phone ringing. Keaton sighs and puts his head in the crook of my neck.

"Ignore it." He whispers kissing my neck.

"I have to get it." I say unwrapping my legs from Keaton's waist. I grab my phone and see my mom's name on the screen

"Hey mom." I answer and look at Keaton, I blush at his appearance, his cheeks are flushed and his pupils are dilated. His lips are slightly swollen from our kiss and he has a noticeable bulge in his black skinny jeans. My cheeks flush and I look away from Keaton's body.

"Rachel are you guys coming back now?" I hear my mom ask on the other line.

"Yeah we'll come back now." I say and we exchange goodbyes before I hang up, Keaton immediately pushes me back into the wall and attaches his lips to my neck. 

"We have to go." I tell him, not making an effort to stop him.

He rests his hands on my hips as he brings his mouth to mine. He kisses me hard, forcing my mouth open with his, his tongue sliding in my mouth. I kiss Keaton back, I try to slow down the kiss but Keaton just makes it more urgent. His hands reach around to my bum and he squezes it gently. I pull away from the kiss and laugh as I move his hands back up to my waist. 

He chuckles as I do, his eyes are lighter than before and his pupils aren't as large as before. He looks younger with his cheeks flushed and his hair strewn around wildly as he laughs. I place a sweet kiss to his jaw and move away from him.

"We're going back already?" He asks pouting out his bottom lip, I laugh at him

"Yes we have to!" I say and he catches up with me grabbing my hand. We walk back to my house hand in hand. He occasionally picks me up and carries me , making me squeal.  When we make it back I look at my phone and realize its 4:00, We've been together for 3 hours already.

And I don't want it to end.