Chapter 9

Chapter 9

The next few days were a blur, I couldn't stop thinking about Keaton. We texted and he even called me a few times. My friends freaked out when I told them about how Keaton took me out, I left out the fact that we had kissed. I wanted to kiss him again, soon. It's Friday night and I'm watching tv and on tumblr, I want to do something this weekend with Keaton but I'm not sure what. 

I feel my heart flutter when I hear my phone go off, Keaton texted me.

Hey let's do something this weekend! I miss you :]

I blushed as I read his text, it's great to know he misses me, cause I miss him too

Yeah! I miss you too

Keaton and I are confusing, I guess we're dating but we haven't discussed the whole boyfriend thing. I know we don't need all the labels but it would be nice to know where he stands in all this. Keaton surprises me and tweets me frequently, he usually just says small cute things like, 

Meow

Have a good day

Can't wait to see you.

It's nice to know he's willing to take our relationship public, I've been getting even more noticed by his fans. Most are nice but some are cruel.

There's a small kick back at my friends house Saturday.. Wanna go with me? (:

I smile as I read Keaton's text

Sure! (:

Keaton texts back fast

Me and the boys will pick you up tomorrow (: Around 7?

I excitedly text back

Sounds good (:

I get out of my bed to ask my parents if I can go, they're on the couch watching tv.

"Hey can I go to a small party with Keaton tomorrow?"

My parents heads snap up and I know this won't go over smoothly..

"A party?" 

"Yes.. A party." I say obviously

"Whose driving?"

"Will there be drinking?" 

I shake my head "No of course not, it's a kick back. They'res only going to be a few people. And Wesley will drive us." I say to them, I know they like Keaton and I hope they let me go.

"If you're going to go I need to have a talk with Keaton tomorrow before you leave." Lou says and I nod my head

"Okay deal." 

I go back into my room, excited for tomorrow. I look at my phone and I have a twitter notification.

@KeatonStromberg : Can't wait for tomorrow :] <3 @RachelHoss

I smile to myself at his tweet, I let myself fall asleep excited about tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm nervous for the kick back. I don't even know who will be there. Keaton should be here any minute, I look at myself in the mirror one last time. I loosely curled my brown hair and put on light makeup, I was wearing black leggings with a white tank top and a jean jacket.  I paced back and forth in front of the door, maybe I should pretend to be sick. I hear the door bell ring and my heart beats even faster.

I open up the door to see Keaton and all my panic vanishes. He looks great, wearing a white sweater with the sleeve rolled up to the elbows and skinny jeans. Keaton's eyes go wide when he sees me and he smiles.