Chapter 26

hey guys! I will be mostly writing in Keaton's P.O.V for this chapter, give me some feed back on whether or not you like his or Rachel's P.O.V better! If you all don't mind I'd really appreciate it if you checked out my other fan fictions, I have a Luke Hemmings one and a Harry Styles one (: Thank you all for reading xx

Chapter 26

My eyes squint open as the sunlight pours into them. I rub the sleep out of my eyes before I turn over on my side. Another miserable day.

Usually, my days are filled practicing and writing music with the boys'. Then, at night I go do whatever stupid shit Ken wants me to do. Basically I'm his bitch.

Ever since the boys' have found out Ken and I's agreement I haven't been doing shit. Wake up. Force food down my throat. Try to ignore the pain. Then go do Ken's dirty work. Wes and Drew kicked me out of our house and now I have to stay back at my Mom's.

Of course she was a wreck when she found out what I've been up to

"But you were doing so well. Rachel was helping you. y-you were getting better."

I push back the memory of my mom's face with tears streaming down and my father's disapproving scowl.

This is something I have to do.

I have to get us a spot in the music business. I'm doing this for the good of all of us. I just wish everyone could realize that, especially Rachel.

God I miss her.

I get my pathetic ass out of bed and go down stairs, the house is empty. My mom and dad have been having to work over time to pay for the house, which is part of the reason I made the agreement with Ken.

Once we're rich and famous my parents won't have to ever worry about money.

I make myself an egg burrito and sit on the table alone to eat it. The tension in this house is thick even when I'm here alone. Which boggles my fucking mind.

I clean up after myself before sitting down on the couch, scrolling through my phone. Silent tears roll down my cheeks as I go through the pictures I have saved in my phone. Pictures of her.

I have one I snapped as she was laughing once, she looks so beautiful. Her smile wide and her cheeks a light pink, her brown eyes shining. Her whole aura is relaxed and innocent. I have a few others of her and I.

Some where we're being silly with our tongues out and making dumb faces, and some where we're smiling next to each other.

It's crazy that it's only been a month since she broke up with me.

It seems like 100 years. Everyday is harder, longer, more awful then the last.

I decide to close the pictures, it only hurts more to see how we were. How we could be right now if I wasn't such a dumb shit. So I decide to switch on the tv and stare at the screen for awhile. Hours maybe.. I'm not even really sure.

My phone vibrates and I reluctantly answer, knowing exactly who it is.

"What?"

"You ready?" Ken's voice sounds through the speaker

"Give me 5 minutes."

"Alright I'm out front." Ken says what I already know, he only calls me to bitch or when he's outside the house.

So I run upstairs and throw on a white v neck with black jeans, we're going to some party tonight from what I know. I'm guessing we'll be supplying the pot.