Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"Alyssa and Kylie are here!" I hear my mother shout, I'm in the bathroom putting lip gloss on my lips.

It's Saturday and it's been a week since I've seen Keaton, we talk a lot on the phone though so it's not really a big deal. I'm going to the mall with Kylie and Alyssa today, I throw my lip gloss in my purse and run out.

"Bye mom!" I call out before I leave,

"Bye Rachel!" She calls out

I go outside and get into Alyssa's new car, her parents bought her a small blue car, It's really nice. I jump in the back knowing Kylie is already in the front seat, when I get in I'm greeted by the girls

"Hey Rachel!" They say

"Hey guys." I respond

Alyssa pulls out of the driveway and she hands me the wire to plug my phone into to play music. I put on some of my favorites, You me at six, Mayday Parade, Blink 182, and some 5 Seconds of Summer. We all sing along to the songs on our way to the mall.

"I really want to go to zumies." I tell them as we pull into the parking spot.

"Oh no we're going to Hot Topic first!" Kylie spits back and I laugh at her

"Okay fine! Then Zumies!" I say and we all agree.

We get out of the car and walk towards the entrance, Hot Topic is on the top floor so we head to the elevators, I hate escalators. When we step inside the doors are about to shut until a group of 3 boys walk up and stop the doors. 

They looks intimidating, 2 with black hair one blonde. They all have blue eyes and even if they're good looking they have a cold aura and it almost makes me shiver. The blonde boy has a lip piercing and they all smell like marijuana. 

They step into the elevator and the blonde one eyes rake up and down my body, he doesn't even try to be sly about it.

"Hey." He says and it takes me a second to realize he's talking to me, my friends have noticeably moved away from the group of boys and I don't blame them.

"Um hi." I respond trying to at least be polite

"You're super cute." The blonde says winking at me, he smirks at me and I feel my brows come together, I look away from him and I hear him and his other friends laugh

"Don't be shy gorgeous." The blonde one says, I feel his hand skim my bum and I lose it

"Get the fuck away from me." I say and his eyes widen and he looks shocked, then he starts laughing. His friends laugh with him and the elevator dings. Thank God.

Me and my friends get out of the elevator fast, I'm thankful when I see the boys walk in the opposite direction as us

"I can't believe that guy!" Kylie exclaims and Alyssa agrees

"Whatever, let's not let him ruin the day." I say as we walk into Hot Topic.

Me and my friends love coming hear to look at the Adventure Time stuff. There's a few beanies there I really want and Kylie laughs when I put on a jacket with Finn's face on the hood

"Let me take a picture!" Alyssa says and Kylie and her throw one of the jackets on before Alyssa takes a picture of all 3 of us in the jackets.

We walk around the store a little longer before we decide to go to Zumies, we walk out of Hot Topic. I realize that zumies is in the direction the group of boys went and I hope they're not over there. We walk to Zumies but we stop at a smoothie place a few stores down, I get a strawberry banana smoothie and Alyssa and Kylie get some fruity one.