"You're trying to cook Shrimps with Tomatoes. You know I'm not allowed to eat tomatoes right?" she asked "I know, but Chase said you may, just not too much." I said then shrugged "Okay." she nodded.

She helped me with cleaning and peeling the shrimps and slicing the rest of the ingredients, I set the pan then started cooking while she turned of the rice cooker then the green light turned red.

"You can do that on your own now, I'll get back to my laundry." she said dismissively while chuckling then walked out.

After the food is done, I set the kitchen island since were the only two who's going to eat. I grab a jug of water then placed it on top of the island along with the food.

I walk out of the kitchen then went my way to the laundry room, I opened the door and saw Tori grabbing the clean clothes from the dryer then placed it on top of the washing machine.

"Food is ready." I said, she nodded at me then followed me back to the kitchen. She sit on the stool while I take a seat on the stool on her right side then we started eating.

"Nice, Not bad for someone who's struggling to peel and clean the shrimps." she said jokingly "I can cook but I'm not cool with peeling and cleaning shrimps." I said while chuckling then we continue to eat.

Her phone rings making her groan then grab it from her pocket and answer the call, she put the speaker on then placed it on top of the island.

"What's up Gem." Tori greeted, I frowned while continue eating.

"The speaker on?" Gem asked

"Nope." Tori lied while smirking.

"Okay, You're brother talked to me just a few minutes ago." Gem said with unsure tone.

"And?" Tori urged

"And he confessed something." my sister said nervously

"I'm right, right?" Tori said with a victory smile

"Yeah." she muttered

"Told yah." Tori shrugged then continue eating

"He said he wants us to start again." she said with a cheerful tone

"Cool, Did you say yes?" Tori asked

"Why would I say no?" she snorted

"Awesome, Did he told you about our parents?" Tori asked again then grab a glass of water while I'm just eating and listening to their conversation.

"Yes." Gem answered making Tori chuckled

"Is it okay if I continue eating now?" Tori said jokingly making her laugh from the other line.

"Okay! Tell my brother that I called and don't do anything stupid to you! Bye!" Gemma said then ended the call immediately before Tori reacts.

"What the fuck? If she only knew that you're the one who's starting." I said jokingly making her blush "Shut the fuck up." she groaned then continue to eat "Sure." I said chuckling.