"Oh! There's a car race on Friday! Are you coming?" Reese asked suddenly "Woah, Hold up! Car Race?!" Gemma asked in horror, I just shrugged then bring my attention back to Reese "What time?" I asked her "Around 3 in the afternoon, I guess." she shrugged

"No! You are so not gonna join that race!" Harry shouted in rage catching me off guard "Man, I'm just going to watch! I don't have a plan to join this year. And who do you think you are to decide for me?" I said calmly, he groaned then eased for a bit and sit back to the couch, palming his face "I only do one on one race, I don't join massive competitions." I snorted.

I noticed that all of them were staring at me like I've grown two heads except for Harry and Reese.

"Now I get it, There's a video of you and Harry on the parking lot! He hopped in the driver's seat of your car and drive normally, But the car pulled over then suddenly drifted away!" Louis said in amused tone "She drove the car like a lunatic." Harry snorted.

"Yeah, Because that dumbass paparazzi followed us. And please do explain why did you just shouted at me?" I asked raising my eyebrows while glaring at Harry "I'm just scared okay?! And I didn't mean to, I'm sorry." he groaned hiding his face.

"Apology accepted Boots, Now back to the previous conversation. Are you going to drive yourself at the Universal Reese?" I asked her "Yeah, I'll just meet you guys there." she answered "Damn, My car only has four capacity, one of the lads must go with Reese if that's okay?" Gemma asked cheekily then stared at me, I smirked back then rolled my eyes.

I know all too well what she's doing.

"Big Red Chicken! Isa the iguana will pick you up here tomorrow." Gemma said pointing at Liam who's staring at Gem in disbelief making me laugh "Don't you dare protest Isa!" I yelled jokingly at Reese, she blushed with her eyes wide open and her jaw dropped.

"Aww! look at them both! Blushing like mad!" Louis cooed "Shut up Tico!" both Reese and Liam yelled making us all laugh while Louis is glaring at them.

"Benny! Can you passed over the Nerds?" I called Niall, He laughed then throw the box at me, Luckily I catched it then popped some in my mouth then throw it back to him. "Gracias!" I said "De nada Dora!" Niall said while giggling.

"You guys can bring extra pack of clothes just in case, We need to go there before 9:00 in the morning. We'll meet up in front of the entrance, But please do text one of us so we wouldn't get lost or some shit." I said then shrugged

"I've heard there's a cool roller coaster there! We can all ride in it! It'll be fun! Right Diego?" Gemma said then smirked at Zayn who suddenly looks pale, I guess he's not cool with the roller coasters "Shut the fuck up Backpack." he fired back making us all laugh.

"I think you need to tell Paul, You know." Gemma said then shrugged, the lads nodded in agreement. Liam pulled out his phone then texted someone, his phone rings then he answered it and put it in a loud speaker.

"Hello Liam? Why did you call?" Paul's voice asked

"Hi Paul, We just wanted to ask you something." Liam said

"If this is about Harry and Tori, Yes Liam, The management and Simon are totally fine with them." Paul said while chuckling