Chapter 16: The Dimensional Gathering

Beginne am Anfang

----------------------------------------------------Naruto's POV----------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe my eyes. I rub them once, twice, and then turn to Kura. Alright, that shit eating grin means it is true. Standing amidst a pile of confetti was the girl of my dreams. Her short hair, decorated with a simple purple flower headband. Her quite womanly body accentuated by a sparkling purple dress, tied with a flower necklace. I looked at my goddess, my savior all those years ago. The girl who stole my heart.

------------------------------------------------------Flashback------------------------------------------------------------

Third POV

Naruto ran through the forest. I have to get away, not today, no, please no. "Hello you little shit. Ready for some fun monster?" The man laughed as he grabbed my collar. "P-p-please n-no. I-I b-beg y-you!" I cried out. He smirked and pulled my face up to his. "Who said that you could talk demon? Now shut up." He slapped my face and threw me to the other men. "Well, boss said that we had to bring you for your session tonight, but he didn't say we couldn't have some fun with you first!" The men smirked at the statement and pulled out some wooden sticks.They pummeled the little boy, as he shrunk into a ball. Praying, for someone or something to save him. "Hey! W-what are you doing?" The group looked up and saw a little girl dressed in a pale yukata. "Hinata-sama, please leave them alone." "P-p-please s-s-save me." I cried out as the man shoved a fist into my mouth. "Nothing is going on here ma'am. Please enjoy the festival." The girl glared at the man and walked up to them. "Hinata-sama!" "Let him g-go." The men looked at each other and chuckled. "Now listen here Ms.Princess. This is none of your business, so I suggest you leave and go to the rest of the festival." Naruto looked at the face of the girl. Her beautiful pale skin, her pale eyes that seemed to draw him in, and her gorgeous hair. Why was someone like this, so perfect, trying to help scum like him. "Mikio." "Yes Hinata-sama?" "Eliminate them." Her voice went cold as she glared at the men. "Are you sure Hinata-sama? Why should we save a demon? I mean-" "SILENCE! YOU ARE HERE TO LISTEN TO ME! SO I'M TELLING YOU TO SAVE THIS BOY AND ELIMINATE THE BAD GUYS!" The man who accompanied her was stunned. Hinata had never spoken with such confidence before. But he didn't really want to save a demon, however she was the Hyuuga heiress. "Yes Ma'am." The man stood in the traditional stance and glared at the men.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hinata walked over to the blonde haired boy. "A-are you ok?" He looked up at her and she gasped slightly. His face had splotches of purple marring his beautiful tanned skin. His lip was busted, and she could see a black eye forming around his crystal blue eyes. Those eyes, they seemed so beautiful, yet broken somehow. "T-T-Thank y-you m-madam. Y-you s-save my life." Hinata blushed when he called her madam and gingerly helped him up. "N-no, I'm just Hinata. Or Hinata-Chan. What's your name?" Mikio frowned, why was the heiress of a clan as great as the Hyuuga helping the demon scum. Maybe the heads were right when they called her weak. "M-my name is Naruto H-Hinata-Chan." They began walking to the park, Naruto hiding behind the Hyuugas to avoid the anger from the villagers. "Hinata-Chan, w-why d-did y-you save me?" Hinata smiled gently and held his hands as they sat on the grass of the playground. "I-I saved you because y-you were being hurt. Naruto-kun, why d-do you stutter l-like me?" Mikio had left and was now watching the two from a great distance, "B-Because w-when I-I s-speak i-it m-mean they w-will h-hurt m-me." Hinata frowned and held out her hand. "H-how about t-this Naruto-kun. We w-will both w-work towards getting r-rid of our s-stuttering!" Naruto looked at her outstretched pinky and linked his own with hers. "A-Alright H-Hinata-Chan! L-Let's d-do it!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------