Chapter 6: The Return

A/N : Umm... Hello again! I just wanted to say thank you to all the people that read my story! I was really shocked when I saw the number. So once again thank you very much for reading my story. Now, onto the chapter...

Kurama

Naruto's Thoughts

'Naruto's' thoughts

And there will be one part with Iruka's thoughts, and those will also be italicized.

Time skip : 1 year

Third POV

Naruto sat on the little swing in the front of his house crying. Even with Kurama's help, these villager still beat him up. Though the nights were worse and Kura took care of them, they began to beat him in the mornings as well. His family didn't even care about him anymore, they alienated him and chose to put all their focus into Mito. He often went without meals, unless they were given to him by the nice old man at the ramen stand. Kurama watched silently as his kit cried to himself. Kit... Y-yes Kura? I have made a decision that I think you might like. Naruto rubbed the tears out of his eyes and perked up slightly. W-what is i-it Kura? I believe that you should leave the village my dear kit. Really Kura? W-we c-can l-leave this hell?  Kurama smiled at the joy that began to fill his kit.  Yes kit, and when we leave you can train to get even stronger.  Naruto paused and thought for a bit. B-but Kura, c-can we r-return s-someday? Yes kit, we shall return a day before the genin exams so that you can be a ninja! Now before we leave you have to do a few things for me. What Kura? Well first......

Time skip: 7 years

Third POV

The air was brisk and the sun shone brightly over the village of Konoha. The children were having fun in their classes and the sound of a brown haired chunin screaming filled the air. " NARUTO!! GET BACK TO CLASS!!!" " NEV-AH BRUH!!!! MWAHAHA!!!!" The blonde haired orange clad child jumped across the rooftops and began laughing maniacally. " Got ya!" Iruka popped in front of the boy and grabbed him. "Stupid scar-face, always ruining my fun...." 'Naruto' grumbled under his breath.

At the Academy

'Naruto sat tied up on the ground listening to a lecture from Iruka-sensei. " This is not the proper behavior of a shinobi Naruto, a shinobi must always be proper and listen to orders. This tom-foolery will get you........" 'Naruto' muted his voice and went into his own thoughts. Dammit! When will boss come back! I am sick of this stupid academy! I wonder if I could get ramen after this.... " And that is why you must always give the banana to the gorilla, even if it is your lunch." The class stared at Iruka after he finished his lecture. Mito looked down at her brother and snickered.  " Now class, thanks to Naruto here, you all will be learning the rules of Shinobi conduct !" The class groaned and scowled at the blonde. " Ugh! Thanks a lot demon..." " This is all your fault you monster.." Some students mumbled towards 'Naruto' as he walked back to his seat next to Sasuke. Iruka frowned at the words of the children and continued his lesson. Why don't these children just accept Naruto. These kids can't even see the lovely child when their parents have corrupted them into believing he is a monster. Iruka thought sadly as he went over the different types of shoes that a shinobi must wear. ' Naruto's' head perked up as he felt a faint chakra source in the distance.  Finally, boss is back!  BOOM!! Smoke filled the classroom and the students began coughing and rubbing their eyes. "Who are you?" Iruka shouted as the smoke began to clear. The students gasped as the smoke finally disappeared. There before them stood a handsome young man with beautiful blonde hair. He was lean and tall, with no baby fat at all. His red collared shirt was adorned with a black armored vest, and it all tied together with his black anbu pants and high black boots. He brushed some dust off of his long black coat, some students tried to decipher the strange language that was on the back. His arms and shins were adorned with black bandages and he tugged on his long black gloves. One look at them mesmerized the students, there were little fox designs on them that made it seem as if with every movement, a fox was running across the gloves. " Dammit Kurama! Why is there always so much damn smoke when you teleport me! Don't you know what I mean when I say, subtle! Huh you big furry fuzzball!" The class sweat-dropped at the antics of the gorgeous blond in front of them. He looked up at them and they once again gasped, his face was once again, free of baby fat, and adorned three whisker like scars on each side. However it was his eyes that caught their breath. They were a beautiful blue that seemed to draw them in, however they had a faint red ring around them. " Ehm! I ask you once again young man, Who are you and why are you disturbing my class?" Iruka asked, a bit angry that the man chose to ignore him. " Huh? Oh right! You don't know this form! I'll tell you, but first.." the mysterious blonde walked up to 'Naruto's' desk and smiled. " So, how has hell been for you bud?" He smiled and looked at the smaller blonde. " Shit and you know it." The little blonde chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. " Well, your work is done so..." With a lighting fast motion, the larger blonde pulled out his sword and stabbed right through Naruto's heart. "NO!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" Iruka screamed at the man and the students began screaming and fainting at the sight of their fellow student. 'Naruto's' eyes roll up into his head and he poofed out of existence. The class shook out of their initial shock from watching someone get stabbed and tilted their heads to the side. " What was that?" Kiba yelled from the other side of the classroom. The blonde looked up and swiftly put his sword away before anyone could get a clear look at it. " Well young Inuzuka, that was my personal, seikatsu bunshin. Now you foolish children probably have no idea what that means and I'm way too lazy to explain it to you. Let's just say that it involves demon blood and a bunch of blood. Now Iruka, to answer your little question, my name is Naruto, Naruto no Yoko. Nice to meet you face to face." "NANI!" The class screamed at Naruto and he grabbed his ears. " Alright you idiots, if you didn't get it the first time, I'll explain. I left the village 7 years ago, and left that clone. Now will you all shut up!" Naruto sighed, " Now, since that was all I had to do, I will see all of you fools at the genin test tomorrow. See ya later children who have not experienced anything in life!" With a burst of smoke, Naruto disappeared.

Naruto's POV

Oh my freaking Kami that was hilarious! Kura, did you see their faces! The looked like they were run over by a sushi truck driven by a bear! Of course I saw it Kit, I'm inside of you! Now let me out, it's getting cramped in here.  I quickly performed the summoning jutsu and released Kurama in his human form.( For the human form of Kurama, look at chapter 3) " Well Kura, let's go to the only spot of heaven in this shit hole." I jumped on his back and pointed into the air. " TO ICHIRAKU'S!!"  Kura chuckled and started jogging towards the ramen stand.Well Konoha, be scared you fools! Your demon child is back, and ready for some payback.

Well, did y'all like it?

This was a really long chapter though, 1345 words....

Now once again, I do not own and am not affiliated with Naruto in any way at all.

And a side note, a seikatsu bunshin does not exist in the Naruto world.

Also, thank you all one again for reading this story!