Chapter 5: Payback

Hello, I've never done this before but just have to clear up a few things,

When Naruto is talking to Kurama in his mind, It will be Italicized

When Kurama is talking to Naruto in their mind, it will be bolded.

Thank you, and hope you enjoy!

Previously on Yu-gi-oh, no wait, The Pain of Neglect:

I will never let Naruto suffer like that again. I will always be there for my kit. He will always have love, and nothing would ever take that away from him. Never again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third POV

"Kurama..." Kurama looked down at the little five year old. " What is it my little kit?" " How do I get back to the real world?" " All you need to do is wake up. Also, when the sun begins to set, I will take over, so just make sure that you imagine yourself in this mindscape." Naruto nodded his head and closed his eyes. When he woke up, the sun had just began to rise, he was in the old training ground which was now covered in his dry blood. Naruto shuddered at the sight..' Well I-I g-guess it's t-time for me to go h-home.' The blonde sighed and began to limp towards the Namikaze household. When he arrived, he was greeted with a large slap across his face. The little boy grabbed his face and looked up at the angry red head's eyes. " WHERE WERE YOU, YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT? WHY DID YOU LEAVE ALL NIGHT?" Kushina screamed at the boy. ' Don't cry Naruto, be strong, be strong for Kura' " Kaa-San, I w-was b-beaten u-up b-b-by the v-villagers.." Naruto whispered quietly and looked back at the ground. "STOP LYING!!" Kushina screamed and smacked Naruto's head. appeared by his wife's side and sighed, " Listen here Naruto, you must stop lying. The villagers would never harm you. You are just doing this to cut into your sister's training." Minato put a hand on his wife's shoulder and began to walk back into the house. Kushina scowled and slammed the door in little Naruto's face. Naruto started running towards the forest. He slowly broke down, tears streaming down his face as he ran deeper and deeper into the proclaimed forest of death.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's POV

Why do they hate me so much? Why can they not give me the same love that they give Mito? Kit.... What i-is i-it Kura-San? Don't cry my Kit, remember, you will always have me. Nothing will ever harm you again. I will be your family. I smiled and thanked Kura. Wait kura, you told me that you would train me right! He smiled and nodded his large head. I smiled and pumped my fist in the air. Alright Kit, to do this you need to do a couple of things. First you need to summon me. Now since I am still under the seal, you can only do this for short periods of time. Until you get stronger. I listened carefully to Kura's instructions and soon was able to summon him in his human form. He flashed me a foxy grin, oh no. " Now kit, your warm-up will be 5,000 push ups, 200 laps around the forest, and 700 sit-ups. Then we will start chakra control." " B-but Kura! I I'm only f-five!" " No but's mister, and we also have to work on your little stuttering problem. Now BEGIN!" I huffed and began to run.

---------------------------------------------------TIMESKIP TO SUNSET-------------------------------------------------------

Third POV

Naruto laid huffing on the ground, "You did great Kit! You are a prodigy!" Kurama began chanting and complementing the exhausted child. Naruto looked up at the setting sun and began to shake in fear. It was coming, night, the beatings, the torture... Kurama looked over at Naruto and started rubbing one of his tails on Naruto's back. " Now kit, do you not remember our deal?" Naruto's eyes gleamed with joy as he thought back to the deal. Kurama placed his hand on Naruto's head and went back into the mindscape. Naruto closed his eyes and retreated back into the mindscape as well. The boy's hair grew a bit longer and gained red tips, his whisker-like scars grew a bit darker and when he opened his eyes they were dark red with slits.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurama's POV

I opened my eyes and lifted my hand up to my face.. It was ridiculous, I the ancient demon fox lord, was now a five year old boy. I could sense Kit slowly falling asleep in the mindscape. My poor little Kit, I hope I will be able to mend his broken soul. " Hey look! It's the demon! Ready for some more fun you worthless mongrel!!" I turned my head and saw a bunch of villagers coming towards me. " Actually, I think it is time for you to stop bothering me you stupid little shits, or else I will kill you." I said with a closed eye smile. " OH YEAH! WELL EAT THIS DEMON SCUM!!" They began to throw rocks and kunai at me, I dodged most of them but a couple hit me. I mean, I was in the body of a freaking five year old, what do you expect. "Alright you little fools, I think it's time for you to see what happens when you mess with a 'demon'."

---------------------------------Time skip to after Kurama beat the shit out of the villagers-----------------

I looked around at the sea of unconscious villagers. I would have killed them but my Kit asked me not to. I don't know why he still cares for this disgusting village. I brushed off some of the blood and began my way towards Kit's house. I walked in and didn't even get a glance from kit's parents.parents. Kami! These people were terrible parents, how could they neglect their child? Even if he housed a demon, there was no excuse to neglect him and focus on his worthless sister. I frowned and went up to Kit's room. I would make this better, Ridoku sennin, father, please help me.... I closed my eyes and retreated back into the mindscape.  

 Umm.... I don't really see why I still have to do these but better safe then sorry!

I do not own, and am not affiliated with Naruto.