Chapter 41

"Mmmm...Tay, keep going. That feels so good. Oh god." Karlie moaned. It was morning and Taylor was going down on her. Karlie couldn't imagine a better way to wake up. She was so happy now that her and Taylor were together again. Karlie had hopelessly thought their relationship was over merely a few hours ago.

Karlie reached her peak and Taylor collapsed on top of her.
"God, did I miss you. I never want to be apart from you, ever." Karlie whispered into Taylor's messy hair. Taylor lifted her head and giggled.
"I never want to be apart from you either. I'm sorry for distancing myself from you. I was just a little...shocked, I guess." Taylor explained. Karlie put her finger up to Taylor's lips.

"You're not supposed to apologize to me, remember? Plus, my past is pretty scary, so I don't blame you for being freaked out. I'm not a killer, Taylor, please know that. It was all an accident and I will always have so much guilt."
"I know, baby, I know." Taylor said as she leaned in to kiss Karlie passionately. They were both sick of being heart broken. This feeling of love was just what they needed.

"Karls?"
"Hmm?" Karlie hummed. Taylor was tracing her finger around Karlie's collarbone. She watched the singer mindlessly touching her.
"I need to grab something at the coffee shop."
"What do you need from there?" Karlie asked.
"My song writing book. I kept it there because Calvin didn't like it when I wrote in the apartment."
"Why?"
"I have no idea. He didn't let me do anything. I really wanted to continue working at the hospital, but he told me not to." Taylor explained.
"And you just let him control you?"
"I was scared, really scared."
"I know, Taylor. You're safe with me, you know that right? I will protect you from everything. You're my princess." Karlie said as she kissed the top of Taylor's head. Taylor snuggled in closer to her. She felt so secure and out of danger in Karlie's arms. It was perfect.

--------------------------------------

"You ready to go, babe?" Karlie asked. Taylor came around the corner and nodded. They decided to go to the coffee shop together. The girls interlocked hands as they left the apartment.

The coffee shop was right down the street, so it was a quick walk there. Karlie opened the door for Taylor, like she always did. Taylor blushed at the gesture and proceeded inside. Karlie followed after.

Taylor made her way to the small platform where she usually performed a while back. She hid the notebook there somewhere. Karlie held onto her hand while Taylor looked for it.

"You sure it's here, sweetie?"
"Sweetie?" Taylor giggled. Karlie rolled her eyes.
"Sorry, you just look like a 'sweetie' to me." Karlie explained.
"No, it's ok. I like it, snookums." Taylor said back. Karlie started laughing and Taylor joined along.

"Why isn't anybody here?" Karlie asked.
"Monday's are the quietest, especially in the afternoon."
"Oh, I see. So you know the schedule of this place pretty well now, huh?"
"Yeah, Calvin complained about working here nonstop. I've never met someone who complained so much."
"I'll never complain around you, Tay. I have nothing to complain about when I'm with you. You're perfect."
"Ugh stop it, Karls. You spoil me with your words. You're perfect too. You have no idea how much I love you and how much I missed you. I just wanna spend every waking minute in your arms." Taylor stated. Karlie wasted no time grabbing Taylor and kissing her hard. She was so in love, she didn't know what to do with herself.

Taylor was so lost in the moment, that she forgot why she came to the coffee shop in the first place.
"Let's go home." She whispered. Karlie nodded and took her hand. It wasn't long before someone grabbed Taylor's arm though. It was Calvin.