Chapter 24

A/N: And for the moment you've all been waiting for...

------------------------------------

Taylor sat on the edge of the bed. She was without a doubt nervous. Every couple is when they are about to have sex for the first time. Karlie wasn't exactly nervous though, her feelings were indescribable.

Karlie walked towards Taylor on the bed. She sat on Taylor's lap, but not putting all of her weight on the smaller girl. They then proceeded to kiss heatedly. Lips were crashing and tongues were greeting. Karlie started to lean Taylor backwards so that she would be laying down on the bed, but both of their legs were hanging off.

"Do you want me to keep going?" Karlie asked without air. She was in a pure blissful state. Taylor placed her hand on Karlie's cheek, guiding her head down. Taylor whispered in her ear.
"I want to feel you so badly, Karlie." Taylor then nibbled on her earlobe, giving Karlie chills throughout her whole body. Taylor starting kissing her again with all the want and passion in the world.

Karlie's hands found themselves at Taylor's waist. Taylor began releasing soft moans. She guided Karlie's hands to the button of her pants. Karlie unbuttoned them and slide them off as she was kissing Taylor's neck. She could feel the marks being made by Karlie's mouth, pleasuring her all the more. Karlie tugged at the hem of Taylor's shirt, asking to remove it without words. Taylor started to lift it as Karlie threw it on the floor.

Taylor was now in just her underwear, while Karlie was still fully clothed. Both girls were in pure ecstasy. Karlie was hesitant but she eventually moved her hand towards Taylor's lower half.

"Take off your clothes." Taylor whispered. Karlie did as she was told, tossing her shirt and pants on the floor. Both of them were in nothing but underwear. Karlie began to undo the clasp of Taylor's bra, exposing her breasts. Karlie wasted no time in sucking on her nipples, making them very hard. Taylor continued to moan in pleasure.
Everything that Karlie was doing to her had felt so good.

Karlie started to kiss lower down Taylor's stomach and nearing her panty line. She looked up to see Taylor's electric blue eyes filled with lust. She then removed the last bit of underwear that Taylor was wearing, leaving her completely naked. Karlie took the chance to admire her girlfriend's beautiful body. She then proceeded to move her mouth towards Taylor's throbbing core, kissing her thighs along the way.

"Fuck, Karls." Taylor whined. She was so wet. Karlie smirked as she realized how much of a tease she was being. She put Taylor out of her misery by moving her mouth to Taylor's core. Moaning louder and louder, Taylor began to move her hips to the rhythm of Karlie's tongue.

Karlie stopped right before Taylor was about to come undone and moved her lips back to Taylor's. She needed her intoxicating kiss. Taylor began to whisper Karlie's name in need. Karlie smirked and replaced where her mouth had been with her fingers. Karlie's other hand was massaging one of Taylor's perfect breasts. Taylor let out a much louder moan, signifying that she was on the edge of an orgasm. She finally reached her peak as she breathed heavily.

Karlie remained on top of Taylor, still kissing her. Taylor's hands were lost in Karlie's messy hair. They looked each other in the eyes, feeling the intensity of the moment.

"I love you, Taylor." Karlie said, unable to say anything else. Taylor crashed her lips onto Karlie's once more, unable to hide her passion. She finally pulled away to respond.

"I love you too. That was amazing." Karlie blushed knowing how she made Taylor feel. Karlie's thoughts were interrupted by a yawn made by Taylor.

"You tired, baby?" Karlie asked.
"No, it's your turn." Taylor lied, she was exhausted. Karlie's magic touch took all of her energy away, but she wanted to please Karlie now.

"Tay, I know you're tired, get some sleep."
"But I want you to feel me." Taylor whispered.
"Let's just call this an IOU and go to sleep."
"Fine." Taylor mumbled as she buried her face into Karlie's neck.

"I love you, baby."
"I love you too, Karls."

It didn't take but a few minutes for both girls to fall asleep.

---------------------------------------

Karlie was the first to wake up. She was spooning Taylor, who was fast asleep. She really had to pee, but she definitely didn't want to wake up her beautifully sleeping girlfriend. Karlie tried to wiggle out of her bed without Taylor noticing, but she failed as Taylor opened her eyes.

"Good morning, baby. I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you." Karlie said, now standing next to the bed.
"Mmm, come back to bed." Taylor  whined. Karlie giggled at Taylor's cuteness. She jumped back on the bed, on top of Taylor. Karlie ran her fingers through her girlfriend's hair as she admired her.

"I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the whole wide world." Karlie stated as she grinned her signature big grin. Taylor blushed.
"Well, that's funny, because I think I actually have the most beautiful girlfriend in the whole wide world." Taylor said back.
"Is that so?" Karlie played along.
"Mmhmm." Taylor hummed as she gently raised her head so that her and Karlie's lips could meet. They were both giggled out of pure happiness.

Taylor pulled away from their morning kiss and wrapped her arms around Karlie's neck.
"You wanna know something?" Taylor asked.
"Not really, but ok." Karlie joked, earning an eye roll from Taylor.
"I'm being serious, Karlie! Don't ruin the moment!"
"Sorry! Please tell me!" Karlie said. Taylor looked into her eyes deeply.

"Last night was really special to me. I've never had such amazing sex before. It just felt so...right." Taylor said. Karlie bit her lip realizing that Taylor was still naked under her. Karlie was practically naked too, all she had to do was take her underwear off.

"I couldn't agree more. That was definitely the best sex I've ever had and I know exactly why." Karlie said.
"Why's that?" Taylor asked, knowing the answer.
"Because it was with you and I love you." Karlie giggles as she gave Taylor a peck on the lips. Taylor pulled Karlie closer, however, deepening the kiss. Soon their tongues met and everything became intense.

"I believe I owe you something Miss Kloss." Taylor whispered seductively. Karlie had goosebumps from hearing Taylor talk this way. All she could do was gaze at Taylor.

"I don't care what I said last night. You don't owe me a damn thing, Taylor, and you never will." Karlie said as she crashed her lips onto Taylor's.

Karlie began to massage Taylor's breasts. They were both breathing heavily due to their extreme passion for each other. Before Karlie could start kissing Taylor's stomach, she was interrupted.

"Can we make breakfast?" Taylor asked. Karlie groaned and rolled over to be next to Taylor instead of on top of her.

"You...are...such...a...fucking...tease!" Karlie said in between short kisses. Taylor giggled at her over dramatic girlfriend.
"Yeah, but I'm your tease." Taylor stated.
"Yes, yes you are."

-------------------------------------

A/N: So yeah that was my first attempt at writing smut and it's harder to do than I thought. There will definitely be more in this fic and hopefully it will get a little better.

Thanks for reading!