Chapter 26

The two girls made it back to Karlie's apartment relatively early. They still had the whole day ahead of them.

"What are we going to do for the rest of the day?" Taylor asked. Karlie was still standing by the kitchen while Taylor was on the couch.
"Babe? Earth to Karlie!" Taylor shouted after she didn't hear a response.
"Oh, um...I'm not sure. We could just cuddle here or something." Karlie said as she walked towards the couch to sit down next to Taylor.
"That sounds like an amazing idea." Taylor said she stared at her girlfriend. She could tell that Karlie was a little disconnected.
"Karls, please tell me what's bothering you."
"It's nothing, baby." Karlie mumbled.
"Did I do something?"
"Of course not, Taylor. You're perfect and never forget that."
"Karlieee! Tell me what's going on!" Taylor whined. Karlie hesitated before she looked deeply into Taylor's eyes and grabbed her hands.

"Taylor, would you ever leave me?" Karlie asked almost chocking up.
"I don't plan on it, baby. I've never felt this way about anyone. If you're worried about me leaving you, don't because I'm not going anywhere. I love you Karlie Elizabeth Kloss." Taylor said. She noticed Karlie looked a little more relieved.
"Do you really mean that?"
"I do, Karlie. I really do." After Taylor said this, both of their lips crashed onto each other. Karlie was on top on Taylor kissing her tenderly. Taylor wrapped her legs around Karlie securely. She then picked up Taylor effortlessly and carried her to the bedroom as they continued to kiss.

Taylor ripped Karlie's shirt off and began kissing her chest. Karlie leaned her head back, enjoying having Taylor on top of her.
"Mmm, baby that feels so good." Karlie mumbled. Taylor began to take off her dress as Karlie helped her. Karlie then wiggled out of her pants. Taylor continued to kiss her body all over. She made her way to Karlie's ear, where she whispered,
"How bad do you want me, Karlie?"
Karlie gulped at the sexiness of Taylor's voice.
"I want you so badly, Taylor." She said with a shaky voice. Karlie then unhooked her own bra and pulled off her underwear. She was now naked underneath Taylor.
"Take off your underwear, baby." Karlie whispered. Taylor complied and she threw her garments to the floor.

"You're so perfect, Tay." She said kissing her girlfriend passionately. Taylor smirked as she kissed down Karlie's body. Karlie took Taylor's hands and placed them on her breasts. She began massaging them as Karlie let out soft moans. Taylor started to kiss her thighs, making Karlie extremely wet. Taylor didn't want to make her wait any longer as her tongue caressed Karlie's core.

"Fuck, baby...mmm...keep going...oh my god." Karlie moaned. This was the first time that Taylor had pleasured her like this and it was magical. Karlie felt Taylor's hot, wet tongue inside of her. She was about to come undone.
"I'm almost there, Tay...don't stop, baby." Karlie pleaded. Taylor did as she was told as Karlie finally reached her orgasm. Both girls were breathing heavily as Taylor made her way back up to Karlie's face.
"How was that?" Taylor whispered. Karlie ran her fingers through her hair due to how out of words she was.
"That was the best sex I've ever had, Tay. Oh my god, you were amazing!" Karlie was in such a euphoric state. Taylor leaned down and kissed her lips sweetly.
"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." She smiled as she continued to kiss Karlie. They weren't done just yet. Karlie still hadn't had her way with Taylor.
"Your turn, baby, and I won't accept no for an answer." Karlie commanded. Taylor giggled.
"Yes sir!" Taylor said sarcastically. Karlie rolled her eyes.
"Alright, smart ass, get off me so I can get on top." Karlie chuckled. Taylor did as she was told as Karlie's laughter turned into an intense gaze.

They made love for hours until they both fell asleep, even though it was only about 4 in the afternoon.

---------------------------------------

Karlie was woken up by a phone buzzing on her nightstand. Thinking it was hers, she picked it up to see who was calling.

Dianna.

Katie's heart dropped. Why would Dianna be calling Taylor? They shouldn't be talking at all.
Karlie ignored the call but she then noticed how many times Dianna had called prior to the one that woke Karlie up. Without thinking twice, she entered Taylor's passcode, which was the year she was born of course, and went straight to her messages. Her and Dianna had been texting. Before Karlie could read them, Taylor walked into the bedroom from the bathroom, wearing a robe.

"Karlie, what are you doing?" She asked in shocked tone. Karie sat up from the bed and put the phone down.
"Nothing, sorry." Karlie said without looking Taylor in the eyes.
"You were looking through my phone, weren't you?"
"Why the fuck were you talking to Dianna?" Karlie snapped although she wasn't trying to sound as harsh as she did.
"Karlie, you can't just go through my stuff like that."
"Why the fuck are you avoiding my question?"
"Calm down, please, it's not that big of a-"
"OF COURSE IT'S A BIG FUCKING DEAL! SHE CAME INTO YOUR HOME AND TRIED TO KISS YOU AND BREAK US UP! YOU SHOULDN'T BE TALKING TO HER!" Karlie screamed. Taylor sat down on the edge of the bed next to Karlie. She put her head in her hands as she sat there.

"What's wrong?" Karlie asked, she was still angry but she wanted to know what was on Taylor's mind. Taylor lifted her head and stood up facing Karlie.
"YOU NEVER LET ME FUCKING FINISH WHAT IM GOING TO SAY! YOU JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS AND IT REALLY FUCKING PISSES ME OFF, KARLIE!" She screamed, catching Karlie off guard. She had never heard Taylor yell like this.

"Explain it then, Taylor, please. I won't interrupt you." Karlie said in a much calmer voice. Taylor continued to stand as she explained.
"Dianna called me yesterday to apologize. I didn't answer her for a long time but she was relentless so I gave in. She also keeps texting me about how she misses me, but I keep telling her that she needs to find someone else, ok? And if you really don't believe me, why don't you actually fucking read the messages." Taylor walked out of the room to cool off. Karlie felt like an idiot. I'm always starting something, aren't I? She has every right to be mad.

Karlie walked out of her room five minutes later, wearing an oversized t shirt, to find Taylor on the couch. She made her way towards her girlfriend.
"Karlie, I don't really want to talk you right now." She said blatantly. Karlie looked down at the floor, feeling ashamed of how she acted.
"Tay, I'm-"
"I love you, Karls, I really do, but just give me a few minutes to calm down. We can talk about this later." Taylor interrupted. Karlie nodded, feeling a little better as she went back into her bedroom.

---------------------------------------

Thirty minutes later, Taylor walked back into the bedroom. She sat on the bed next to Karlie.
"I'm sorry for not telling you about Dianna texting and calling me. I should have, I just didn't think it was a big deal." Taylor said. Karlie was shocked that she was the one apologizing.
"Taylor, I made this a mess, not you. Don't apologize for doing nothing wrong. I'm just protective over you because you are my everything. I literally have no one except you, and I am perfectly fine with it that way. I'm just sorry for jumping to conclusions too easily, it's irritating, I know. I'm going to work on it for you. I just want to make you happy, Taylor, because I love you." Karlie explained as she finally looked into Taylor's ocean blue eyes. Taylor put her hand on Karlie's knee.

"I love you too, baby. You do make me happy." Both girls kissed and made up. They decided to watch a movie and eat junk food for a date night in. Karlie was starting feeling a lot of anxiety about Calvin though as the night went on, and Taylor noticed it.

"Please tell me what's wrong, babe. Are you still upset about our fight?" Taylor questioned.
"No, it's not that. I don't want you to worry about me, ok?"
"Worrying about you is my job." Taylor said lightly, making Karlie smile.
"I just don't want to talk about it right now. I'm sorry, baby." Karlie explained. Taylor leaned over and kissed her cheek.
"It's ok, Karls. Everything is ok."

I wish it was ok.

-------------------------------------

A/N: Did anyone see those "candid" pics of Taylor and Calvin yesterday? They look so miserable. Can't wait for kaylor to come out!!!!

Thank you for reading!