One

Anastasija: Katie is at my house. Together we are finishing up some of the latest things we need to plan for our trip to LA.
We already have the tickets and the hotel of course but we are still looking around for things to do there.

One thing we know for sure is that we really want to go to some festivals. We also want to go to the beach, go shopping etc.

We have so much ideas and we literally can't wait anymore. There is so much to do in LA, it seriouslly won't be boring at any time.

Katie: I'm so happy we are finally doing this. We have been dreaming about the trip to LA for so long and now it's almost here. I'm really happy i'm able to do it with you. I can't wait.

We have seen enough on the internet I think. Do you want to hang out at my place for a little bit. We can watch a movie and eat some pizza if you want.

Anastasija: Yeah, that's a great idea. I'll get my jacket and my purse and i'm ready to go.

I make sure I close the door because my mom is still at her work, she is a nurse and she has a late shift today. I will just leave a text on the tabel so she knows where I am.

Katie: Are you ready to go. My car isn't standing on a really good place actually. Yes i'm ready I reply.

We arrive at Katie's house. Her parents aren't home because they left for some kind of meeting. I immediatly sit on the couch and get myself and Katie a cola while Katie is calling for a pizza.

We decided to choose the movie 'The First Time'. I have actually seen this movie before but I still think it's such a good movie. I love romantic movies so much.

The movie just started and our pizza's didn't ever arrived yet when I fell asleep. I must been very tired. Katie let me sleep at her house because she didn't want to wake me up.