Sarah smiles widely and runs to me wrapping her arms around my neck tightly. "You's very pretty." she whispers in my ear.

"You are very beautiful." I whisper back to her making her giggle cutely.

"Yous husband is pretty to." she tells me seriously. Amused I laugh and look behind me to Wolf to see him watching me intently with a small smile of his own.

"Sara thinks your pretty." I inform him.

"Sissy." Sarah whines putting her head into my neck bashfully.

Wolf comes over to us and crouches down at my side. "I'd have to say your prettier than me." He tells her acting serious.

Sarah raises her head to look at him and smiles showing all of her teeth -along with her missing front teeth- "Thank you." she says kindly. "Mommy says Kendra is prettier than me." She whispers to us.

I raise a brow and look up at the mother to see her watching us intently with a scowl. When she spots me watching her she quickly puts a fake smile on her face.

Wolf looks at the little girl in disbelief before he looks over at me with anger. I place my hand on his thigh to calm him and look at Sarah seriously "You are so beautiful pumpkin, God made you in his image and no one is prettier than another. I want you to always remember that." I know when I was being abused by my parents and they told me that I was ugly it hurt me and then I started accepting it.

Only did I realize that I was beautiful when I met Wolf, Dallas and Avlon they taught me that God is my creator and he doesn't make ugly.

"If you were older I would totally get your number." Wolf jokes with a goofy grin making her giggle.

Sarah gives him a tight hug and asks "Do you want to see your presents?" I raise a brow at her surprised they got me something but shake my head.

"I should say hello to your mommy and Kendra."

"Mommy doesn't like you." Sarah says seriously surprising me.

All of a sudden a nicely manicured hand is on Sarah's shoulder. "Sarah where do you come up with these things." Ashley says with fake surprise.

I look up at her to see her with a forced polite smile upon her lips. I come to a rise and smile at her "Kids have such creative minds." she says trying to cover for herself.

"They really do, its amazing what they can come up with, in the click of a tongue."

Ashley laughs relieved and walks away practically dragging Sarah. I watch them as they turn the corner into another room. "Do you think she'll hit her?" i whisper to Wolf. He wraps his arms around my waist from behind and rests his head on my shoulder.

"I don't think Brian would allow that." he tells me truthfully and i nod because i don't think he would either. How angry he got about Carl abusing me lets me know that he does not condone that.

"She won't hit her." A small voice says and i look down to Kendra. "She may not like us but she wouldn't hit us."

Shocked my eyes widen "She doesn't like you?" i ask and Kendra just shrugs.

"Doesn't really bother me anymore." she says truthfully "It still makes Sarah sad though."

"It still bothers you." i tell her truthfully. "My mom didn't, doesn't like me either and it still hurts me every day."

Kendra frowns and turns walking away. "This isn't right." Wolf says seriously.

"There's nothing we can do but pray Wolf. We cant change her only God can."

Wolf nods in understanding and says "Lets go find your father."

Wolf and i turn a corner and come into the living room. Brian is sitting on the couch with Kendra and they are both gushing over Avlee.

Smiling i go and sit on the love seat with Wolf right beside me. "She's starting to hold her head up." Brian observes and i grown.

He looks up to me in question and i mumble "Don't remind me."

"She's having a hard time with it." Wolf tells him with a smile.

Brian nods in understanding "It's hard seeing them getting so big. The hardest is when they learn to walk."

Shaking my head i put up my hand to silence him. "Let's change the subject."

Brian chuckles and says "We have presents for all of you."

"You didn't have to get us presents. We didn't have time to shop for y'all."

Brian waves me off and states "This is your first birthday and first Christmas with me i wasn't going to let you go home with nothing. Plus i have seventeen birthdays and Christmases to make up for."

"Dad you have nothing to make up for. Your here now and that's all that matters."

Brian's eyes start to water and I give him a small smile. Yes i called the man dad because i think he deserves the title. He has done so much for me and we have only known each other about a month. He's amazing and he is everything I have ever wanted in a father along with Dallas.

"Can we open your presents now?" Sarah asks running into the room.

I laugh and state "When ever you all are ready."

"Now!" she says excitedly and so we begin.