2. Anniversary/break up

Hey you guys it's me wondering where chapter 2 is? It was marked private by wattpad itself so if you want to read it you know what to do, follow lol. But sure enough if you can't read mature content do not read chapter 2.

**********************************************

Ray and I one year anniversary was this Saturday and I really wasn't looking forward to it knowing he'll be moving to college two days after, he been bugging me all week to know what we're going to do with our relationship. I had been ignoring him since but now I know that I can't really much ignore this forever. After band practice I turned on my phone and seen I had a text from Ray saying to call him once I'm done with practice. Practice was extended today so there were no activity busses to take us home so I had text Jhanae to ask if she was coming to pick me up. She texted back saying she can't but Mom is coming. I had text her back saying ok. I called Ray

"Why you been ignoring me all week?"

"I haven't I just, I don't know, I really hate thinking about this"

"You're going to have to soon, our anniversary is on Saturday, today is Thursday, I have a lot of things planned but it seems like you really don't want things to continue"

"Cause I really don't Ray like what's the fucking point of celebrating an anniversary knowing we're going to break up like the next day"

"You are the one that's making things more complicated, I told you a million times that you can at least give this long distance shit a try, it's like you're only thinking about yourself like how the fuck am I supposed to feel about this? You don't know do you cause you never considered my feelings. You said you trust me right? That's BS because if you really did you wouldn't be thinking like this" he yelled, I had to put the volume down so the people around me didn't hear.

"It's not even about that, because temptation is a bitch and for someone who used to fuck a lot you will fall into it real easily, because your girl for sure not giving anything up anytime soon so yea"

"Alright whatever but what I want to know is are we still up for this week it wouldn't make sense to not to celebrate our anniversary"

"It's all on you bae I don't care"

"You should"

"I mean I do but it's like whatever happens, happens."

"Ok."

"My mom is here I'll talk to you later"

"Alright"

I grabbed all my things and walked to my mom's car. "Hey mom"

"Hey, how was your day sweetie?"

"It was good; you're working a late shift tonight?"

"Yes, but guess who is home"

"Who?"

"Jhanae's father"

"Ugh mom can I go over my friend's house please?"

"What is up with you every time I say something about y'all fathers?"

"Mom I don't like my father and I definitely do not like Jhanae's father either they both act alike, both full of shit, basically they both have the same mindset, they only come over from time to time so they can show these other Haitians that they still take care of their kids when in reality they don't. Fucking hypocrites"

"Hey watch your mouth, but in that case I'll let you go over your friend's house but before you have to go home eat and shower to get all them nasty germs from school off of you"