36. Confession #2

Paul came back with Jhanae and we got high together, and now we were in my room drinking our alcohol slowly. Jhanae took my phone I don't know why, and now she was trying to take Paul's phone but he kept it in his pocket and said he wasn't going to touch it.

"We're going to have a talk tonight?"

"A talk? Shanice did you know about this?" Paul asked.

"I knew she was going to do something but not exactly."

Paul was laying across the bed, as I laid on my normal spot with Jhanae sitting upward next to me.

"Ok, Paul how do you feel about Shanice?"

"Damn, why did it have to start on me? Shanice already knows how I feel"

I shrugged my shoulders telling Jhanae to continue, cause I didn't want him to repeat anything, and I wasn't going to say anything just like he wasn't.

"Wait hold on I need to be gone so let me drink all this alcohol first" I drunk my whole cup and my head wasn't spinning yet so Jhanae gave me her cup and I finished it too.

I still didn't feel it so I got up and started spinning around.

"You're going to get fucked up" Paul said.

"Naw, I still feel normal." I went to sit down, and I instantly felt my head spinning.

"Paul how do you feel about Shanice and Kevon" Jhanae asked.

"I don't like it" he responded bluntly.

"Why?"

"I just don't"

"Shanice why are you always playing games?"

"I don't know next question" I answered.

"Ok why were you always defensive about Paul" she asked.

Paul was really interested to know the answer to this, he shifted his body on the bed where now he was laying in between me and Jhanae.

"I don't know, I just was" I shrugged.

"Why though?" Jhanae asked.

"Cause he's Bestfriend"

"But why would you get defensive about that"

"Cause he's Bestfriend period like noooo y'all need to hop off" I answered.

"Paul why did you wait two weeks to give Kevon her Kik?"

"Cause" Paul answered.

"Cause what?" Jhanae asked.

"Cause he wanted to be selfish with Bestfriend" I answered for him.

"Right" Paul agreed.

"Paul do you have any questions for Shanice that you want her to answer?"

"Who do you love?" He asked.

I looked at jit like he was retarded I know he did not just ask me that dumb ass question.

"Me or Kevon" he specifically added.

I didn't answer and just stared at him, I really wanted to slap him right now like that's just being petty to even ask that question come on man.