33. Boom

It's been going on two weeks since my party, Paul has been out of town for almost a week now. We talk everyday and that never changes, our conversations been a lot more funny now because it's mostly about sex.

There's this Bestfriend anthem that somebody made online and they have memes of a girl going down on a guy. The caption says 'go Bestfriend, that's my Bestfriend, she funna' it's really funny. They have the vice versa one too. He sends it to me sometimes, and it's funny every time.

I was running errands for my mom since she's back at work now, when Paul texted me. I didn't want to open it so I just looked at the preview message on my notification bar.

Paul: my homeboy really...

Now I really didn't wanna open it I thought we were over this already. I don't want to talk to nobody.

I walked inside the house to hear loud music playing, I guess Jhanae was on her chill mood today. I opened the message..

Paul: my homeboy really wants to talk to you so I'm just going to give him your kik

Shanice: who?

I legit don't like when people give out my number or kik info but he warned me so I don't mind but he needs to hurry up and reply so I can tell him noooo

My phone vibrated again and I looked to see that it was a new conversation meaning somebody I never talked to is texting me. I opened up the folder to see indeed it was his homeboy.

I rolled my eyes. "What's wrong with you" Jhanae asked as I walked into her room. She turned the volume down and waited for me to reply.

"Remember how I told you Paul's homeboy at the party wanted to talk right?"

"Yea." She nodded.

"Well Paul just texted me saying he really wants to talk to me so he's going to give him my kik but Paul has disappeared and have not yet replied, but homeboy already text me"

"Oh really? Let me see," Jhanae said.

"Don't open the message because I don't want to talk to him until Paul reply"

Jhanae nodded, squinting trying to see his picture "I think that's Kevon."

"I know it is"

Paul finally text back and I opened the message.

Paul: did he text you?

Shanice: he text me right after you told me you gave him my kik😑

Paul: just talk to him

Shanice: brah

Paul: give him a chance

I sighed in frustration putting my phone down. I really didn't want to talk to him. I really didn't want to do it but Paul was really encouraging me to do it. I showed Jhanae the messages.Jhanae shrugged her shoulders.

"You never know, just do it. If Paul is actually telling you to talk to him, then go for it. I'm pretty sure Paul wouldn't steer you down the wrong way or anything like that."

I nodded, agreeing with Jhanae, she made a lot of sense. I picked my phone back up deciding to text Kevon back.

*********************************

It's been a week since Kevon and I started texting. We kicked it off pretty well, he seems like a cool guy. A couple of days ago we made the decision to officially keep on talking and let it build on from there. But the only problem is telling Paul. I really don't know how Paul is going to take the news considering we're suppose to fuck in two days when he get back from his vacation.