29. Hidden truths

It's been a couple weeks since I told Paul what happened.

Alex haven't talked to me since she always waves to say hi but other than that she doesn't talk to me at all. I understand, I do kind of feel bad that I lost her as a friend but that's life right, she'll most likely get over this stage soon.

I been noticing how Alex and Tia are real close now, and Deandra is everywhere else but around them, so my guess is Tia and Alex are together now.

"Hey Shanice" I looked up to see Alex waving, she looked sad.

"Hey, what's wrong" I asked knowing she wasn't going to talk to me.

"Nothing"

"Hmm I know you don't want to talk to me, but I know you, somethings wrong"

"I really want to talk to you Shanice but I can't cause you're going to tell Paul"

"I told him everything I knew, whatever else is going on is not my business anymore"

"So you're done telling him things"

"It was one time and one time only"

"You promise"

"Yes Alex" she sat down so quick I was laughing.

"So me and Tia are an official relationship now."

"I peeped. What about Deandra"

"That's the problem, she claims that she doesn't have feelings for Deandra no more, but I was told that she was at her house last weekend, and they fucked."

I scrunched my nose at the thought of two females having sex.

"Did you ask her?"

"Yea, and she got mad saying that it didn't happen but my source is strong af so I know Tia is the one lying"

"Smh she just loves lying"

"I don't know what to do to get her to admit these things, plus she's kind of upset cause Paul is acting different with her"

"Why wouldn't he, he just found out about the shit she been doing"

"True but their going to be ok soon, these are the same two people that talked about getting married and shit like that"

My eyes almost popped out their sockets. "They talked about shit like that?" I asked.

"Yea that's what Tia told me, their relationship is lowkey cute as fuck, has he ever cried in front of you?"

"No, why?"

"She had told me that he cried in front of her the day before he actually left for tally, something about them sharing what they been through" I legit was shocked af, I guess their relationship is cute.

"But I really believe their not going to last" Alex said.

"Why is that"

"I just don't see it, something about Gemini's and scorpio's don't match that well. I think the only reason why their still together is cause of the long distance. If they were both here they would've been so tired of each other."

"Hmmm" I nodded.

"Is everything ok between you two after the smoking thing?"

"Yea the other day he admitted to being scared that I was going to cut him off but I assured him that's not possible"

"Yall really belong together, it's so obvious"

"Please stop" I wasn't trying to hear anything about me and Paul.