Ouija Lady in White

I've always been into the paranormal and have had quite a few different things happen to me. One time in particular was when I was in grade school, about 5th grade (I'm in high school now). I was staying the night at my best friend, Stephanie's house. Stephanie, her older sister and I wanted to play with a Oujia board. Of course, we didn't have one since we were all so young, so we thought we would make one. Personally, I didn't really think anything would happen, though I hoped that something really would. Steph's sister and I went to the garage to get a permanent marker. When we walked out, Steph's sis locked the door (I saw her do this) and I was behind her when all of a sudden the door slowly opened. We both ran screaming "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" all the way into Stephanie's room. We were both in shock. Neither one of us could talk much after that.

Later, we all went to bed. As usual, Steph and I slept out in the family room, which made me really uneasy because the garage door is in the family room. I couldn't sleep at all that night. I just sat there with the blankets over my head. All night I heard footsteps walking around me, and finally I got the nerve to see what was there. I pulled down the blanket and standing in the doorway was something that has always been etched into my mind: There was a lady, maybe in her 30s. She didn't look very friendly and she just stared at me like she was going to fly right at me and strangle me. I was scared to death. I remember her wearing a sheer white dress that seemed to be ripped and cut at the bottom. She was standing still looking at me, but her dress was waving like there was wind flowing at her. I don't remember any windows being open. Then, as quick as you can blink, she was gone. Every time I think about that woman, it's like I just saw her. I'll always remember the way she looked at me and what she wore. ~ Shannon S.