"BABE"

When I was three years old, I had a really weird ghost encounter. I was in my living room watching cartoons and I realized I had to pee. I was headed downstairs to the basement bathroom, and halfway down the steps I saw a man walk out of the wall -- literally.

He stopped in the middle of the basement and turned his head and looked directly at me! I was completely immobilized. I wanted to run, scream, move, but when he was looking at me, it was like I was frozen.

What felt like hours later (but was probably only a minute because when I got back upstairs the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were still on), he just turned his head and kept walking right through a closed door into what was my grandfather's workshop area. I ran upstairs and told my father, who was sleeping at the time. He told me I must have been dreaming, but I knew I wasn't.

Years later, a few friends and I were playing with the Ouija board. We were just messing around trying to "contact" the ghosts. We were sitting in the doorway to the workshop. I was in the process of contacting when suddenly my friend screamed. I moved to look and see why she had shrieked, and a monkey wrench fell where my head had been! Apparently, it was levitating above my head. I stopped using Ouija boards.

Years after that, I told my aunt of the story and described the man I saw. She showed me a picture of the man I saw. Apparently, it had been my dad's best friend, "Babe," who had killed himself by jumping off a bridge (his body was discovered six months later). When I saw the picture, I got terrible chills up my spine. ~ Cierra