THE ENTITY AMANDA

At age seven I bought my first Ouija board. I have always liked horror, and when my mom told me that "game is where you talk to the dead," I couldn't resist! So I had played at my friend Ryan's house a lot when I was eight and he was seven. We always played when it was dark. We talked to a bunch of people, but each of us thought it was the other person moving it.

One time we played and got someone named Amanda.

She said that she could come out. We didn't understand, so we stopped playing. Ryan starting feeling cold and said he felt someone breathe on his neck.

Later that same day, Amanda must have been around my house. No one was home. My sister was at a dance, my mom had gone to pick her up and my dad had gone to my uncle's house.

Nothing was happening. Ryan and I just sat on my bed (in the basement) counting some fake money we had stolen from my sister.

All of a sudden we felt a breeze. We both looked at each other. Then the dream catcher above my bed began to move. No air conditioning was on then. Nothing but silence in the house. Ryan and I got up and ran upstairs to the family room. There was a big light hanging from the ceiling and a mirror to our left.

I went over to turn on the stereo (to my right) when I felt something move. I turned around and looked at Ryan, who had been behind me. We both looked up and the light was shaking. We both screamed and ran up to the third floor to Michelle's (my sister) room. She had a radio.

Ryan sat on her bed and when I went to turn it on, every thing on the shelf began to shake. We ran out to my parents' room and called our parents. Nothing ever happen again. ~ RoXyChIcK188